Mist Herald Backpack

Mist Herald Backpack

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: easymuse.9871

easymuse.9871

Hello Devs or whom it may concern,

A small group of players within our guild feel that the item “Mist Herald Backpack” could more closely represent guild emblem colors. We feel it is an amazing way to showcase our guild emblem but feel let down by the default colors it presents.

Perhaps have the flag’s top and bottom colors mimic guild emblem colors?

Thank you so much.

I Am Cow

Mist Herald Backpack

Posted by: Tinker.1586

Tinker.1586

I Actually was the original person who bought the backpack, I am unsure if its a gemstore Exclusive or something along those lines but honestly its kinda hard to read the logo and it makes it to the point where we either have to NOT use the flag or change the logo. Its kinda… annoying to say the least, I love the idea, the concept, but having that tad extra bit of customization would really make this game that much better.

I am unsure if its possible to give backpack items Colors, Or if its to much to ask to get this item that special treatment, but if you could it really would make this game that much better.

I love what your doing and I can’t wait for heart of thorns

Cheers, Scrits

Mist Herald Backpack

Posted by: kwrpk.9235

kwrpk.9235

Thirding this, colors look great when you design the emblem but don’t transfer well to the flag. Thanks for reading!

Baimeldir Elkrider

Mist Herald Backpack

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Absolutely 100% agreed here.

Some logo emblems do not show up nicely with the current colors.

Either:

a) make it customizable colors
b) make other versions of the BP in varied colors available
c) make it part of the guild emblem creator in that you choose and save the flag’s background colors and can even choose different designs (checkered background, striped etc)

Mist Herald Backpack

Posted by: Tinker.1586

Tinker.1586

Definitely agreed