Mistforged weapons / Gift Of Heroes

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: GWMO.4785

GWMO.4785

So as the title is clear as how it could be (i geuss). I was wondering if there are any plans for these. With the recent patch I was capable of getting my hands on a Hero skin(s), but lets be honest. Most people that like these skins aim for the mistforged ones.

Additionally I do know that these where suppose to be wvw tournament exclusive. And yes i do know that they wanted wvw to be in a good state before getting new wvw tournaments. However it has been over a year (yeah i have been waiting for that long. if not longer). And again with the recent hero reward track. I really got my hopes up to get my hands on mistforged skins. Pretty sure more people think/feel the same way.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Turamarth.3248

Turamarth.3248

The Tier 1 Weapons will be made available in an upcoming Reward Track, much like the armor already is.

We haven’t fully decided how to distribute the T2 Weapons and Armor yet. Though, we are currently leaning towards players purchasing them with a currency that they’d earn as a match reward. We may also set rank requirements for the various pieces, so you’d need to be a relatively high rank(1-2k) to purchase a full set.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Whens-the-next-WvW-tournament/6162158

Brandar – Kodash [DE]
[SPQR]