in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Seraph.8315

Seraph.8315

The Krait are horrible.

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: Sspoe.3502

Sspoe.3502

Sharks. They kill me faster than anything before I realize they charged me.

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: Tallenn.9218

Tallenn.9218

Anything that does knock downs. Especially when you get 2 or 3 of them.

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: Pravda.7641

Pravda.7641

Krait. I can’t pull one of them without pulling 2 or 3 of his friends it seems. In the Sylvari areas they pretty much own my face when I have to fight them. I never just fight one krait, its two or three of his friends as well.

And for the future: Orr mobs. I get the feeling that when I get to Orr I’m going to want to punch puppies. Those mobs sound horrible.

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: Derpinator.2894

Derpinator.2894

Skelks. All of them. kitten ’em.

And as many have said, everything on Orr.

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: knightblaster.8027

knightblaster.8027

Risen anything. Just a very tediously designed set of mobs, seemingly designed to maximize annoyance.

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: shycrow.5982

shycrow.5982

Anything with a ‘Haha, now you see me, now you don’t!’ mechanic. Seriously, just reappear/come out of the ground so I can kill you already /yawn

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: Lord Feyrbrand.5940

Lord Feyrbrand.5940

Well obviously I’m not a fan of Krait because of their numbers and pull abilities but what irks me the most is destroyer crabs and crablings. Other destroyers I can deal with but crablings seem to be bugged and overpowered, during one of my personal story quest I was with a contingent of 4 Pact warriors who were overwhelmed and defeated by…3 crablings (baby bloody destroyer crabs) this and the fact that the crablings break combat for no reason and run away so they can heal and come right back to fighting you. Much swearing occurred that day.

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: Orbys.4895

Orbys.4895

Harpys – Not that they were any real trouble, I just hate that every time you fight one, they end up flying into the air and becoming invulnerable for a good 5 seconds.

It makes the fights with them drag on longer then need be.

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: ogre.1529

ogre.1529

Krait.

Krait are just always awful for me. Thrall just want a hug in comparison.

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: Tower Guard.5263

Tower Guard.5263

Asura risen, so small, yet take so long to kill.

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: Valkyrie.2678

Valkyrie.2678

Orr’s all mobs, imps, dredges and any other mob that has ridiculous amount of CC

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

Krait. All of them.

This and barracudas… Dear god the barracudas…

I hate krait more they’re like the murlocs of Tyria….. One does not simply, pull one krait, not to mention a lot of krait summon barracudas….

Screw krait!! Skales are up there too with their super regen that I can only dream of having!!

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: Arsenal.2601

Arsenal.2601

Wolves. And, believe it or not, Moa.

Wolves because of their ability to spawn more wolves. I can be killing a wolf or two, dodging about no problem. It howls: more wolves. Now I am dodging and running in circles to stay alive in a tight space, and, oh look, I’ve aggroed another wolf. It howls: more wolves. I’m dodging, throwing fire, blasting this way and that, raining down meteors, spinning, jumping, and my health is low, but it looks like I’m going to beat this massive, self spawning, wolf pack.

An epic victory at hand.

But not so fast.

The entire time I’m fighting these wolves there are Moa running about like headless, well, Moa. A flock runs between me and the last wolf, get hit by fire, and turn hostile. I get pecked and kicked to death. By birds. Birds! Death by pecking is deeply humiliating. I hate them.

“I’m always achieving greatness!”

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: Lyuben.2613

Lyuben.2613

Undead… but because they creep me out. “kittenyour eyes”… that is kitten creepy. What about my eyes? Why my eyes? Why not ‘kittenyou’.

Oh and the general high amount of HP and CC they use.

Vibor Bauman- Level 80 Engineer- Gandara

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: Mrpopo.4593

Mrpopo.4593

anything in Orr lol

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: Lyuben.2613

Lyuben.2613

I can’t day a word that Arenanet say in game?

LEL

It sounds like Dam…

Vibor Bauman- Level 80 Engineer- Gandara

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: WasAGuest.4973

WasAGuest.4973

And for the future: Orr mobs. I get the feeling that when I get to Orr I’m going to want to punch puppies. Those mobs sound horrible.

lol – Orr is terrible. For being the “end game” zone; it’s dreadful. I loathe it. It’s not difficult. It’s not fun. It’s not even interesting. Why? Risen everywhere.

I played a bit this morning trying to get an “always bugged skill point” to clear it out. Teamed up with three others in the area. We seriously cleared a group of “never stop spawning Risen” that just wouldn’t ever stop. We finally kited them away. No one ever died, no one went into downed state… nothing. Just a constant stale mate vs the worst designed mobs I’ve ever seen. /punch_puppies_kittens_and_babies – then ran back to Frostgorge.

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: Corew.8932

Corew.8932

Risen Farmers.. runs like crack bunnys andkittenyou with their mighty shovel, most annoying mobs ever.

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: aeonZgamer.5307

aeonZgamer.5307

Oh lord yes the Krait
Out of the water Haha Cakewalk
in the Water More than one and you are DEAD so annoying
I’m thinking really the Underwater weaponry is not hitting as hard as it says it is

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: Lee One.8640

Lee One.8640

Risen Asura underwater!

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: Sad Swordfish.9743

Sad Swordfish.9743

Harpies. ughhh^_^

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: knightblaster.8027

knightblaster.8027

lol – Orr is terrible. For being the “end game” zone; it’s dreadful. I loathe it. It’s not difficult. It’s not fun. It’s not even interesting. Why? Risen everywhere.

I played a bit this morning trying to get an “always bugged skill point” to clear it out. Teamed up with three others in the area. We seriously cleared a group of “never stop spawning Risen” that just wouldn’t ever stop. We finally kited them away. No one ever died, no one went into downed state… nothing. Just a constant stale mate vs the worst designed mobs I’ve ever seen. /punch_puppies_kittens_and_babies – then ran back to Frostgorge.

Yes, Risen seem designed to be as unfun as possible.

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: gurugeorge.9857

gurugeorge.9857

Anything with a ‘Haha, now you see me, now you don’t!’ mechanic. Seriously, just reappear/come out of the ground so I can kill you already /yawn

Oh yeah, I hate those too. Those and the Cave Bats

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: Feycat.4370

Feycat.4370

Pretty much all the ice mobs. Ice wurms, Ice norns, corrupted ice… anything that’s designed to knock me down. I hate knockdown sooo much.

Game enjoyment increases as time spent on the forums decreases.

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: Fox.1054

Fox.1054

Any dungeon mob, almost zero threat but way too much health.

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: Haasth.1459

Haasth.1459

Every single spider with the pull/immobilize ability. Dear lord.

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: daemonlama.5413

daemonlama.5413

Multiple pistol wielding pirates. Oh hey a pirate fight him and 3 more come out from nowhere, oh and of course they don’t all shoot me at once so I can dodge it all, I’m running from pirate to pirate limping like a zombie can’t decide which one to kill (because at least one of them crippled me) whIle my character looks like a piñata getting blasted from different angles all at once hahaha.

Also any mob that pulls, such a great mechanic, but boy it can inspire some rage when you aren’t expecting it/low hp/30572047 mobs next to the one that pulled you.

This thread is hilarious.

I am enjoying this thread.

I hate that zombie limp. Nothing worse than realizing you are in over your head, and try to run, but end up in that limping state, with both ‘v button’ flip flops used and self heal still on CD. Sometimes I just turn around like, I’m going down fighting!!! /battlecry.

Monsters I find I can’t stand are kraits. Really any underwater monster. I feel I suck at underwater fighting. I have a ‘dmg charge’ ability that I can’t ever seem to get a proper aim and end up going way over him or way under, in which I have no control over my character during that time, so at times I end up charging right into a set of mobs a mile away. When I see a skill point or event underwater, I facepalm.

Mobs we love to hate

Posted by: azurrei.5691

azurrei.5691

Every single mob in Orr (I can’t tell you how sad it is that I HATE 3/4’s of the endgame zones a.k.a. 70+)
Krait lvl 50+

To be honest, until they add more high level content (zones) I will prob play other games in between leveling alts – Orr is just too horrible – completely anti-fun.