Molten Weapon Ticket Vendors

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zyphent.2967

Zyphent.2967

I’ve got a Molten Weapon Ticket and cant decide what to do with it still, so I’m just sitting on it till I decide which weapon I want for which character.
However I know the tickets themselves are time limited, but will the NPC stay around so I can trade these in if I already have them? And if so, for how long?

Posted by: Nikkala.5842

Nikkala.5842

Are you talking about Fused Weapon Ticket? I’m not sure but I think a lot of the Flame and Frost stuff ends on the 12th so I’d use it before then just to be safe…

Posted by: Zyphent.2967

Zyphent.2967

Are you talking about Fused Weapon Ticket? I’m not sure but I think a lot of the Flame and Frost stuff ends on the 12th so I’d use it before then just to be safe…

Yeah thats what I figured.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

They will probably keep the vender out for a while, like they did for the Christmas weapons vender. If I had a ticket though I wouldn’t keep it past the 12th. Be way too annoying to log on and find the vender gone.

Posted by: Lexy.3912

Lexy.3912

Any chance we can get some dev confirmation on whether Fused weapon tickets have a limited life span? I notice you have said that the Molten gauntlets can be redeemed at anypoint in the future, I’d really like to know if the same is true for fused weapons or whether I have to spend mine by the 12th?

My GW2 Project 365 – building a picture of a year in Tyria
The #GW2Project365 on Twitter
Proudly representing The Legion of Honour [XIII] on Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Funset.7893

Funset.7893

I used mine on a GS for my guardian, altho’ I liked the hammer more, but I use GS most of the time.