Molten alliance kills?

Molten alliance kills?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: swiftarrow.5271

swiftarrow.5271

is there a to get molten kills other than scarlet invasion? Is there a type of monster that is on a map that can be done quick for molten kills?

Molten alliance kills?

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I’m guessing it’s the daily for today? The hallucinatory Molten enemies on level 3 of the Tower and in Nightmare Chambers count, I believe.

Molten alliance kills?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

If it is the daily associated with Nightmares Within, they are pointing you toward the tower. They do show up in some of the random chambers, as well as elsewhere within the tower. =)

Molten alliance kills?

Posted by: Lamir.6702

Lamir.6702

Normal dredges and flame legion won’t work. The way I did it was trek up level 3 of the nightmare tower and kill about 4 normal molten alliance enemies on the way, then got the rest by camping the third room of the final story instance (which has 3 portals that continuously spawn molten alliance creatures).

Molten alliance kills?

Posted by: Uvatha.5476

Uvatha.5476

If it is the daily associated with Nightmares Within, they are pointing you toward the tower. They do show up in some of the random chambers, as well as elsewhere within the tower. =)

When you fight the hybrid at the end the molten alliance shows up during the part with the 3 portals you have to destroy. Just run the hybrid a couple of times and it’s a done deal.

Molten alliance kills?

Posted by: Doghouse.1562

Doghouse.1562

I’m guessing it’s the daily for today? The hallucinatory Molten enemies on level 3 of the Tower and in Nightmare Chambers count, I believe.

The Aetherblade ones in the Nightmare Chambers don’t seem to. I’m still on 0% today despite having completed one such chamber.

Molten alliance kills?

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

When you fight the hybrid at the end the molten alliance shows up during the part with the 3 portals you have to destroy. Just run the hybrid a couple of times and it’s a done deal.

You don’t even need to run it more than once, they keep spawning as long as there’s a portal up, just keep the last portal active until you complete the achievement.

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.