Monthly mystery achievement

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: People of Victory.4982

People of Victory.4982

Has anyone figured out what the mystery part of the monthly achievement is yet?

Posted by: Alexander Dragonfang.1759

Alexander Dragonfang.1759

I have tryed everything.

I even sacrifice thousand kitties in my room to the flame god of the flame legion and nothing…

It seems the monthly archivement is unreacheble for us now…

PS: And those were really cute kitties…

Posted by: Kita.7819

Kita.7819

I have a guess that it may be related to Halloween. Total shot in the dark, I know.

Kita – Guardian
Server: Darkhaven. The Besthaven.

Posted by: Shaquira Lowlands.7839

Shaquira Lowlands.7839

I have a guess that it may be related to Halloween. Total shot in the dark, I know.

Just think of it, halloween will finish before the end of the month.

I think your shot is more like a guided cruise missile at supersonic speed ;-)

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Its halloween………..Get ready for Hell (see what i did there)

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

A DEV officially confirmed that it will be revealed the 22nd, it’s part of the Halloween event.

I even sacrifice thousand kitties in my room to the flame god of the flame legion and nothing…

NOTHING? That is supposed to be the way to open the nexus to The Dark Land Of Evil Bunnies.

Surely, you didn’t do the ritual properly! You did set the kittens on fire while still being alive, didn’t you?

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

(edited by Tallis.5607)

Posted by: Fellthar.4895

Fellthar.4895

If you are referring to the ? ? ? under monthly achievement for October. That is actually the place where the monthly experience survivor achievement belongs, and it is bugged for anyone who has completed it and displays a ??? and won’t let you finish the monthly.

If you mean something else, then I don’t know.

Fellthar.4895

A DEV officially confirmed that it will be revealed the 22nd, it’s part of the Halloween event.

Please link this, because when I finished the monthly experience survivor achievement, it turned into ? ? ? and my monthly is stuck at 80% completion – did everything else.

Fellthar.4895

I am interested in whether they did this on purpose, but it certainly looked like a bug as it switched right after I completed the monthly… if they did this on purpose I am a little annoyed that they let me spend 2 hours completing this before switching it over… what a waste of time.

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Please link this, because when I finished the monthly experience survivor achievement, it turned into ? ? ? and my monthly is stuck at 80% completion – did everything else.

Sure, here is the link.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Achievement-problem/first#post468822

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

Fellthar.4895

Sure, here is the link.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Achievement-problem/first#post468822

That kinda kittens me off that I wasted my time completing that on Oct. 1st only to have them switch it after I did it… they should have left both in. Whatever, moving on.

Posted by: People of Victory.4982

People of Victory.4982

Hey guys thanks for answering, I am even more excited about the 22nd now!

Posted by: Polaritie.4851

Polaritie.4851

NOTHING? That is supposed to be the way to open the nexus to The Dark Land Of Evil Bunnies.

Surely, you didn’t do the ritual properly! You did set the kittens on fire while still being alive, didn’t you?

Sacrificing all those kittens just gets you a free trip to the land of evil penguins when you die dood.