Monthly reset today...?

Monthly reset today...?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Milennin.4825

Milennin.4825

Why did the monthly achievement reset today?
It’s not the beginning of the next month yet…?=s

Just who the hell do you think I am!?

Monthly reset today...?

Posted by: Pong.7934

Pong.7934

It did…. OMG I hope they didn’t because I purposely didn’t finish my since I still had time.

Sorrow’s Furnace ~ Gielinor ~ Gullwings ~ Proudmoore ~ Forcelia ~ Cinna

Monthly reset today...?

Posted by: Yakito.9740

Yakito.9740

You’ve got to be kidding me!
When the game came out I completed it in 1 week, but now that almost a month has passed I am still 100 events away, and 250 salvages away.
The montly requirement is such a freaking grind now that I don’t log in as often.
And now I am angry, because you’re saying it’s been reset already.

KITTENS!!!

Monthly reset today...?

Posted by: Amarinth.8534

Amarinth.8534

Mine hasn’t reset, so it’s not gamewide, but it does sound like a bug. Resets are indeed only supposed to happen at the changeover of the month.

Monthly reset today...?

Posted by: Pants.8315

Pants.8315

Mine reset randomly last week.

I had completed it fairly easily in the first couple of weeks of the month though, but was wondering why mine did.

Monthly reset today...?

Posted by: Oxe.6142

Oxe.6142

I just checked and mine hasn’t reset but it made me wonder something. All the various categories go to a 4th tier. Does that hold true for world bosses? Because if so, I’ve got 4/20 and 4 is all I’ve seen since launch. I haven’t played this weekend, but still. That’s an awful lot of world bosses to come across and they don’t seem to be all that common.

Monthly reset today...?

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

I just checked and mine hasn’t reset but it made me wonder something. All the various categories go to a 4th tier. Does that hold true for world bosses? Because if so, I’ve got 4/20 and 4 is all I’ve seen since launch. I haven’t played this weekend, but still. That’s an awful lot of world bosses to come across and they don’t seem to be all that common.

Not all categories go to 4 tiers. If you hover over the end square thing it will say how many tiers it has.

Monthly reset today...?

Posted by: Oxe.6142

Oxe.6142

Yea, they all say 4 tiers.