Monthly's

Monthly's

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: eaxe.8570

eaxe.8570

The introduction of the Choice’s for the daily’s is excellent- If a category an individual does not normally participate in, can choose other content that they normally play to complete.

The Monthly is limited to only 4 categories, I assume all of these must be completed to get your monthly reward therefore making it mandatory. I do believe we should have the same choices as we do in the daily for the monthly. I know this months will be hard pressed to complete due to the master crafter category as not all players-old and new may not have reached the mastery level in crafting and may not desire crafting in general.

The question is- Should more choices be added to the monthly completion that can be selected as a matter of choice for all?

Respectfully~

Monthly's

Posted by: Chorel.1720

Chorel.1720

I think to create masterwork items you need to be 50 in a craft (minus cooking). It’s not hard to get to. It’s not like they are forcing you to do it. It’s till optional to do after all.

I would imagine that they will add a choose your own monthly later on down the road though. Just using the dailies as a bench mark as to what the players liked and didn’t like. Having a bunch of options gives them the freedom to add in others like keg brawl or jumping puzzles or putting wvw kills back in. Options are always nice to have,

Monthly's

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I would like more choices for monthly.
that said, it might need to be something more like: “do one from each of these 4 categories”
that way someone can’t do crafting, gathering, wvw kills, and pve kills. they’d have to do wvw kills or pve kills or vet kills, and crafting or gathering or mystic forging, and events or group events or champ kills, and …