More Home Instance Stuff?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: maniamsmart.7981

maniamsmart.7981

So I made a video about this here, if you wanna check it out, and learn how to max your home insatnce out otherwise just read below:
https://youtu.be/AdfH7Dr6Jkc

I love the home instance, but it feels like apart from the 10 nodes or so that we have, which don’t include gem store stuff, there isn’t really much there. I wish they had some daily NPC stuff in there, like they had in the early days of GW2 with the dye identification.

Or how about decorating, they have it for guild halls, I’d love to see some home instance decorating that would be so cool, and I think would open up a whole new game mode. Since they probably aren’t going to do player housing, should at least let us decorate our home instance. Or what about letting us move the nodes around that we already have?

What would you like to see in the home instance? Maybe they’ll read this and get some ideas!

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Hmmmm. I think it would be cool if they enlarged each one a bit and made that area available for an individual crafting system like scribing where you can make structures and decorate it. In other words, player housing using an individual based scribing profession.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

At the very least, I wish the Found Bandit Chest wouldn’t move around. Being able to place the nodes would be even nicer.

It would also be nice if each event introduced a new node as a memento of the event, even if that node was purely cosmetic. E.g. the Dragonbash festival could have offered a Dragonball sculpture that you could place in your home.

Posted by: themillwater.5846

themillwater.5846

I hate the way the bandit chest moves around. The main thing I wished would happen with the home instance is some of the nodes give out just a couple more items than they do now. Mainly talking about the plant, cloth and leather nodes. I spent my Christmas on the plant and cloth ones, was a tad let down on the amount. I don’t regret getting them though. The leather one I did the gold to gems thing to get it. I didn’t have high hopes after seeing the outcome of the cloth ones. Still happy with it.

Noxious Pods
Flax node
“Gemstone tumbler”- get one orb and some lesser gemstones
Silkworm nest- get silk and mainly thought of this one because it would look really cool in my sylvari home.
Mussel node
Jungle plant node
Storage chests- items placed inside the chests could only be removed from inside the home.