More Jumping Puzzles Please!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Taco Del Mar.4582

Taco Del Mar.4582

I’ve reached the end of the jumping puzzle rainbow by doing all of them, and I’d love to see more added. It would be nice if there were more special event ones in addition to Halloween and Christmas. I really find them to be fun. Including new ones on a regular basis with living content would be great as well.

Also, I think many of us puzzle maniacs would like an achievement for completing them all, as well as a title under our name…jumping master/etc.

(edited by Taco Del Mar.4582)

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

One is currently being created by Josh, I believe… not sure which secton thats been psoted at, but maybe you’ll want to check some of the dev comments and see what you can find.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

New areas are coming, since every single map/event map to date has at least 1 jumping puzzle I would kind of guess the new ones will have them as well.

Taco Del Mar.4582

That’s good news. I’ll definitely keep an eye out.

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Why make new content?
There’s plenty of it to play already! Just repeat old JPs! Doing same old stuff again and again and again is fun!
Right? Right people?

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

One is currently being created by Josh, I believe… not sure which secton thats been psoted at, but maybe you’ll want to check some of the dev comments and see what you can find.

Would be nice if they hand a JP-team which exclusively added more and more JPs separately from living story or other content release schedules.

Taco Del Mar.4582

Would be nice if they hand a JP-team which exclusively added more and more JPs separately from living story or other content release schedules.

I’d love that.