More Legendary Effects for Elites.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SakuraJD.4720

SakuraJD.4720

Just off the top of my head… we need more cool effects for elite specializations using their legendary weapons. examples:

Druid: Solar Beam – Change the beam from its thin bluish white beam to a thick rainbow beam, just like the trail you see come off of projectile attacks.

Reaper: Shroud Form – change the blade of the Scythe into the same effect as whichever legendary is held, if it has one. like the dense black fog for Twilight, the blue astral for Astralaria, to name two.

Scrapper: Grenades – maybe when using Juggernaut, you could change them to be an orb of liquid metal(and perhaps if this isnt already a thing, add in a projectile effect for any bolts or projectiles from other skills while wielding Juggernaut.)

Daredevil: Dust Strike – when wielding Bifrost maybe it splashes a wave of rainbow colored dust, and when using Nevermore, it looks more like the blue puffs of flame that ascalonian ghosts often strike with.

just the ones i could think of. but the general idea is more effects!!

P.S. please fix the Dreamer <60fps bug. i miss hearing my own legendary due to hardware limitations.

Posted by: Nemo.8759

Nemo.8759

Nice idea but they wont do that

Posted by: SakuraJD.4720

SakuraJD.4720

i can still hope!

Posted by: Limodriver.4106

Limodriver.4106

they wont even fix current legendary effects/footprints and exotic aura why would they even waste time with this?

Posted by: Doam.8305

Doam.8305

To add to the old legends/auras needing a touchup especially underwater/Queen Bee

Elite Specialization weapons are locked to the elite which is locked to a trait line

Personally I have zero interest to craft any legends for the sole purpose of an elite specialization. You craft it and then the second you drop your elite its unusable meanwhile our core weapons are never lost. A Chrono has a shield and the next Mesmer elite is rumored to have the Axe and the Mesmer knows how to use both weapons but for the life of the game we will never see a Mesmer wielding a shield and an axe at the same time. It’s one or the other and if both are elites its tossing one in the abyss over the other.

So I don’t see the point in touching up legendary elite skills when compared to other more permanent legends.

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Scrapper: Grenades – maybe when using Juggernaut, you could change them to be an orb of liquid metal(and perhaps if this isnt already a thing, add in a projectile effect for any bolts or projectiles from other skills while wielding Juggernaut.).

Can we please add some legendary effect to Engie OUTSIDE of Grenade Kit? Like…. on Flame Blast?, or Orbital Strike, or Rocket Boots, or any were else???

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks