More emotes!

More emotes!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Jerhek.3604

Jerhek.3604

Me and my friend, and many more i hope, would really love to have more emotes to play around with. Compared to other MMO’s, Gw2 does lack the amount of emotes on the list. Would be really awesome to see more new cool animations to play with!

More emotes!

Posted by: Prototypemind.4026

Prototypemind.4026

New to the game but I agree. I was quite surprised with all the other elements that are so well fleshed out that there are so few emotes. Definitely something that would be much appreciated.

More emotes!

Posted by: TheMagickDoll.7594

TheMagickDoll.7594

This has been bothering me for a while. Made posts about it before, but glad to see others commenting on it still about the lack of emotes. On top of that, would be nice if we could actually sit in chairs too. Let us interact with the world more.

More emotes!

Posted by: Boysenberry.1869

Boysenberry.1869

For starters I’d like all of the missing emotes from GW1 added.

More emotes!

Posted by: ShinjoNaomi.1896

ShinjoNaomi.1896

Sitting in chairs is apparently a tough one to implement, unless the game is made to accommodate that from the very beginning. Not saying I wouldn’t love to see it happen, but not holding my breath for it either.

Aside from that though… Yes please, more emotes.

“If half as many people were half as brave in real life as they were online…
… The human race would never have to worry about be oppressed again.”
I think trolls should have their computers smashed. ’Its all part of the game. U mad bro?’

More emotes!

Posted by: DeViLzzz.3128

DeViLzzz.3128

If emotes are the biggest problem with GW2 then I am ok that I bought the game today.

More emotes!

Posted by: Prototypemind.4026

Prototypemind.4026

Again, I just find it surprising that is so varied in terms of character customization and the personal element for players has so few emotes. Working in-game instruments but no robust emote list? Wouldn’t have expected that.

More emotes!

Posted by: Lord Deus.7092

Lord Deus.7092

i can ignore the lack of emotes if i am given the capes/cloaks the loading screens keep promising me

More emotes!

Posted by: Natto.5819

Natto.5819

Is there an emote that lets me move my mouth while talking? I saw in the cutscene that my character would actually talk with an animated mouth.

More emotes!

Posted by: Silverstone.4539

Silverstone.4539

Totally have to agree. As a GW1 vet, I miss a lot of what I could express in the old game that I have unable to do for the last two years in GW2.