More town clothes?

More town clothes?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Moriel.1843

Moriel.1843

Is there any way to get different town clothes? I’m really tired of the Sylvari leaf bikini, but the only other town clothes are a (very) few things in the gem store, none of which are very appealing.

More town clothes?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

If you have a sylvari, the Cooks Clothing from the gem store actually looks pretty good imo. I have it on my female vari, dyed in leafy greens.

Yes, they do need to give us a zillion town clothes options. Over time, I sooo hope they do.

More town clothes?

Posted by: Metahari.1286

Metahari.1286

I think it’d be neat if players could craft town clothes. It’d just be for looks and a gold/time sink, but why not?

Perhaps different in town npc’s would have recipes for different parts of the outfits they wear, making it a scavenger hunt as well.

More town clothes?

Posted by: Moriel.1843

Moriel.1843

If you have a sylvari, the Cooks Clothing from the gem store actually looks pretty good imo.

I’ve seen it, but I’m not interested. I want something fancy.

What I really want are the Nightmare Court clothes. Those look wonderful! (Hey Anet! Those models are already in the game even, so they ought not to be too difficult to make available, hint, hint.)

More town clothes?

Posted by: Paul.4081

Paul.4081

Town Clothes = No Sale for me, I bought every costume in GW1 because you could wear it over your armour and dye them. I’ve spent about 10 seconds in my town clothes in this game and looked like a cucumber with a hat. This does not inspire me to buy town clothes, it makes me switch back to armour asap.

More town clothes?

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Should just add shops that sell everything you see towns’ npcs wear. :<

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

More town clothes?

Posted by: Finaldeath.1059

Finaldeath.1059

I hope they add some town clothes we can earn in game through a new zones karma vendors or something. At the very least each capital should have a special town clothes set that any race can buy and wear.

More town clothes?

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

i would love it too… expecially now that i have discovered a keybinding to switch istantly to town clothes without opening the hero panel

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

More town clothes?

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

I think it’d be neat if players could craft town clothes. It’d just be for looks and a gold/time sink, but why not?

Perhaps different in town npc’s would have recipes for different parts of the outfits they wear, making it a scavenger hunt as well.

They’d need a preview pane in the TP first so we could see what it looked like. People would be piled up in front of the TP people all day now LOL forming groups to get the new town outfits.

“LF1M Town Outfits Run, no newbz plz, link your gear”

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

More town clothes?

Posted by: Malvagite.3254

Malvagite.3254

If you have a sylvari, the Cooks Clothing from the gem store actually looks pretty good imo. I have it on my female vari, dyed in leafy greens.

Yes, they do need to give us a zillion town clothes options. Over time, I sooo hope they do.

my opinion of the sylvari chef outfit is just the opposite.

it looks nothing like a chef outfit……..>at all<

being a chef irl, i would love to have purchased the chef outfit for my sylvari, but it looks like a bad set of cultural armor. sylvari already have an avenue to purchase the cultural armor if you want that look. why anet robbed all sylvari players (and no other race) of the opportunity to look like a chef is beyond baffling.

More town clothes?

Posted by: Lunasun.2491

Lunasun.2491

Yesssss plsss more town clothessss

Guild Leader of: We R In Style – Server: Underworld
http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/ https://www.facebook.com/WeRInStyle

More town clothes?

Posted by: Aithnea.5671

Aithnea.5671

Those home instances they never built on and the city games they never implemented would be awesome places to put the “everything we see on NPCs” town clothes which they promised

Yes, I can see it all now…

More town clothes?

Posted by: StormcrowX.9236

StormcrowX.9236

I wish we had back the old costume system which could be worn in combat..and toggled back and forth outside town…. yes, and costume/festival hat storage as well.

You are not one of their “most dedicated players”. Don’t worry, neither am I apparently.
-NaughtyProwler.8653

More town clothes?

Posted by: Pradton.8576

Pradton.8576

I wonder why they went with this odd system… being unable to use town clothes in combat was quite a letdown. They also create the situation that they could create some great looking town clothes that people may want to use all the time and wont be able to. Also it seems like a waste of development time and resources to create models for two different exclusive modes.

Why not make use complete use of your artists talent and allow costumes to be re skinned on regular armor? I’m not wasting a single copper/penny on this system.

More town clothes?

Posted by: AliceKaye.1903

AliceKaye.1903

I totally agree, more town clothes, or make it like it is in LotRO and let them cover up whatever armor we wear, if we so choose… I love LotRO’s wardrobe system, since it lets me be creative with what my character is wearing. I wish more games would do this.

Arcanist Norri | Ceirynn | Darbii | Emlyn | Nyssi | Teltiu
Alice Kaye’s Twitter

More town clothes?

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

I’m sad it would be much easier to change to town cloths, like when we go to an Race City, or LA it should auto-change to our cloths, since we are not in combat. :P

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

More town clothes?

Posted by: Shanon.9741

Shanon.9741

Come on Arenanet. We want more town clothes. There are plenty you guys could add and have in game vendors sell. Seriously, add some new content please!

More town clothes?

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

I was surprised at the sheer lack of town clothes when this came to my attention the other night. When i did a search only 1 free piece of town clothes came from my googling and it was a piece of cloth for your head. Really? LOL

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

More town clothes?

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

More town outfits would be great

More town clothes?

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

I find town clothes extremely useless.

Now more cash shop armor skins that work in open world, those i’d buy in a heart beat, the whole reason i played Champions Online was for the Customization, each month they’d add two or three new Armor sets to the game you could buy, it was extremely popular.

More town clothes?

Posted by: Rhysati.4932

Rhysati.4932

I’m sad it would be much easier to change to town cloths, like when we go to an Race City, or LA it should auto-change to our cloths, since we are not in combat. :P

Unless they allow you to equip anything in the game as ‘town clothing’, then no thank you. I don’t want my character put into the ugly single-option we have, making everyone look exactly the same.