Most absurd thing i've seen yet..

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Predator.4108

Predator.4108

http://i.imgur.com/3REKX.jpg

That is over 30 bots in one area not even roaming.. Some of them were level 2 when we found this pack and after two hours the lowest in the pack is in the 40’s…

Whatever you guys are doing it’s evidently not working. I don’t know… maybe get some moderators that ‘respond’ to reports and freeze the bots or something and talk with them to see if they’re actual players or not.

I love the game but if i continue to see this sort of crap there is a good chance i’ll pack my bags, my money invested into your gem store and my 600 hours of time into the game and find something else to do with my time.

Attachments:

Posted by: Autumn.5093

Autumn.5093

We’ve done as much as we can in the report department... but they cluster so close together it’s hard to say if we’re missing ones or if we’re reporting the same ones more than once.

I have multiple screenshots and recordings; this is the biggest group I’ve seen yet. :s

Nova Arterius, Nex Level [NeX] Guild Leader
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Pennry.9215

Pennry.9215

So you spent two hours following bots and it’s ArenaNet’s fault?

Posted by: Haishao.6851

Haishao.6851

We’ve done as much as we can in the report department… but they cluster so close together it’s hard to say if we’re missing ones or if we’re reporting the same ones more than once.

I have multiple screenshots and recordings; this is the biggest group I’ve seen yet. :s

I block them before reporting, so if I right click and it say unblock, I know I reported him

Posted by: Flyfunner.2093

Flyfunner.2093

inb4 people say it doesn’t affect them. TOO BAD IT DOES. These bots make hundreds of gold a day and the owner manipulates the market. We’re playing their game, not anets.

Posted by: Kuzeer.5320

Kuzeer.5320

Ya I find this funny anet talks about how they banned so many and made it harder to bot in the game. But all they did was add a few champs and vets to the events in Orr so now all the bots moved to lowbie zones. Bet the next great idea will be to add more vet and champ mobs in all the zones lol.

Predator.4108

So you spent two hours following bots and it’s ArenaNet’s fault?

Because the genius didn’t figure out that we came back after 2 hours to see if our reports meant anything…

Predator.4108

Also Pennry these bots are immensely hurting the game’s economy. I can understand solo bots being hard to pick out and ban but in packs like this it shouldn’t be negotiable.. Swoop in, observe, and ban.

If they do not have the manpower this game is no subscriptions then have community moderators that volunteer and do not give them ban permissions but allow them to observe players who are reported and if the volunteer determines the reported players are botting have them raise attention to whoever is responsible for bans.

Posted by: Autumn.5093

Autumn.5093

We’ve done as much as we can in the report department… but they cluster so close together it’s hard to say if we’re missing ones or if we’re reporting the same ones more than once.

I block them before reporting, so if I right click and it say unblock, I know I reported him

Oh, that’s incredibly smart. Thank you- I’ll keep that in mind for next time.

Nova Arterius, Nex Level [NeX] Guild Leader
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Sirevanac.3178

Sirevanac.3178

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/On-Botting-and-What-We-re-Doing-About-It/page/13#post377170 here it is your post. Look for the mods posts guys, no need for creating more posts….

Posted by: Rukia.4802

Rukia.4802

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/On-Botting-and-What-We-re-Doing-About-It/page/13#post377170 here it is your post. Look for the mods posts guys, no need for creating more posts….

Thank you sir for inept ability to realize that this post was made a month ago and the problem is in fact getting worse instead of better. They also prevented any more responses from being made to that thread.

I spend money in their Gem shop. I’m a paying customer who is unhappy and therefore I choose to voice my opinion. Don’t like it? Don’t read it.

Can I have your stuff?

“I find this rain quite pleasant, it feels as though raindrops are blessing our victory”

Predator.4108

No.. no you cannot

Posted by: Sirevanac.3178

Sirevanac.3178

Well you can whine all you want, wont make the teams work faster, sorry to tell you. Anyway you are in your right i suppose.

Posted by: CC Ivonne.6782

CC Ivonne.6782

Community Coordinator

Hello everybody,
thank you very much for your feedback. Please continue helping by reporting bots using the in-game tool and/or customer support.