Most breath-taking place in GW2- Mr.Offmap :)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Farothion.7604

Farothion.7604

First of all I want to thank everyone for the positive reactions on my previous post.
I have to say some of those beautiful Off-map pictures wouldn’t have been possible without player Trixie Mayu and Zakk Pendragon.

I must say I have found a place today that took my breath away. Of all the cool locations I’ve been, this one outclasses them all.

All the places I have shown you in my previous Forum post look pale compared to this one. (Click here for my last post, you won’t regret it!)

A 360 degree overlook from the highest reachable point in Straits of Devestation!
Take a short moment to watch the screenshots below. I promise you it will be worth it!

Disclaimer
Know that I have reached these places in a legitimate way. I did not Glitch, Bug or Distort the game in any way to get to these places.
Also, these places do not give me an advantage over any other player. I can’t reach or complete objectives/achievements/quests/events faster through using these places I like to call “Off-map” locations. My sole purpose of reaching these places and placing this post is to make screenshots for myself and everyone else to enjoy.
I see these places as Extreme Jumping Puzzles. Game-Masters, if you think of punishing me for this in any way. Please contact me in-game first so we can talk about it.

Attachments:

Posted by: Big Tower.5423

Big Tower.5423

I think you’re disclaiming to much in every spot. Anet wont ban you even if you do stuff like void jumping and or glitching. they see if a place will give you a gameplay advantage or not. :P

7800 hours ingame, and counting.

Posted by: Elrey.5472

Elrey.5472

This one… nobody would guess it’s in the grove

Attachments:

ES Wiki Sysop. Vanquiser of the Marionette, Lover of the Aetherpath.
Aens / Ellantriel / Nao To Mori / Saelyth. Commander
Guias de Raids en español / Spanish raiding guides