Most disliked Trait?

Most disliked Trait?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: danbuter.2314

danbuter.2314

Is there any trait you really dislike while building your character? For my necro, it’s Reanimator. WHY do I have to summon a minion in order to be good with a staff?

Most disliked Trait?

Posted by: Archmortal.1027

Archmortal.1027

Inner Fire for Guardians from the Radiance Tree (it gives you Fury when you’re set on fire), and how it doesn’t interact with the Torch skill that SETS YOU ON FIRE.

(edited by Archmortal.1027)

Most disliked Trait?

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

Well, Guardians got this trait in the Virtue line which is called Elite Focus which only increase our time in our elite skills.

Renewed Focus time is increased by 1 second, the tome ones are increased by 10 seconds.

I think it’s very useless.

Most disliked Trait?

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Warrior sprint for warriors in disc tree.

Run faster while using a melee weapon. Dont know how fast, and gives no other benefit. At least the sigils for the othwr classes have an active effect.

Most disliked Trait?

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

Metal plating on my engi, 30% reduced damage taken by turrets, they still die in the same number of hits.

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Most disliked Trait?

danbuter.2314

I’m hoping that somehow a dev sees this thread and forwards it to the bug-fixers. I suspect there are a number of broken traits that really do need attention, and they may not be aware of all of them.

Most disliked Trait?

Posted by: Mathias.9657

Mathias.9657

Easily the 5 point trait last refuge in shadow arts for thieves, that stealth at 25% health kills you far more than it saves. It’s a free revealed to screw you over.

Back to WoW, make GW2 fun please.

Most disliked Trait?

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

For some reason all of my characters have a trait called “WvW Instant Death 100% Chance of Dying Within 1600 Range of Enemy Players”. I can’t turn it off either

The Burninator

Most disliked Trait?

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

Is there any trait you really dislike while building your character? For my necro, it’s Reanimator. WHY do I have to summon a minion in order to be good with a staff?

Agreed. What were they thinking?

“Teh heh! Let’s design a 5 point minion trait in the Toughness tree, y’know the trait dagger/wells necros are going to want in order to survive in close. Oh, and then we’ll put staff traits in that line, since staff users have max range and rely on condition damage.”

Most disliked Trait?

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

I’d have to say the most disliked on is speedy kits, not because of what it does, but because it pretty much is the most necessary trait in the engineer line I don’t think I’ve seen a build that doesn’t use it.

All we need is a well placed gadget that gives us the same 25% run speed and we’d be set to actually spec into something other then that for a change. We might even be able to increase our dps a bit.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Most disliked Trait?

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I’d have to say the most disliked on is speedy kits, not because of what it does, but because it pretty much is the most necessary trait in the engineer line I don’t think I’ve seen a build that doesn’t use it.

All we need is a well placed gadget that gives us the same 25% run speed and we’d be set to actually spec into something other then that for a change. We might even be able to increase our dps a bit.

I don’t use it. lol

Most disliked Trait?

Posted by: Serval.6458

Serval.6458

The 25 point minor trait in warrior tactics line, which gives a single stack of might when you revive someone. The first two minors in that line (gain toughness while reviving and revive 10% faster respectively) aren’t wonderful either, but they aren’t that useless.

Most disliked Trait?

danbuter.2314

A single stack of might for a trait? Haha!

Most disliked Trait?

Posted by: ATMAvatar.5749

ATMAvatar.5749

I have several for you:
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Flame_Barrier
*only triggers in fire attune
*only triggers when you are hit (fire is glass cannon trait line)
*low-chance
*causes burning, which only stacks duration (your target is pretty much already perma-burning if you put points in fire)
*only burns for 1 second

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/One_with_Fire
*only affects Flame Barrier
*only increases the chance if you stay in one attunement for a long period of time, which is against the entire design of the class
*20-point trait

Most disliked Trait?

Posted by: Gummi.4310

Gummi.4310

Dislike that the minor traits are not optional. Would love to have an off switch on some. Agreed on the reanimator, which is more of a hindrance rather than a bonus. Never lives long enough to actually reach a target, but does manage to ruin some aggro while it’s there. Really prefer that slot being empty instead.

- Also not fond of:
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Electric_Discharge

Silly idea to put a random aggro bolt into the speedboosting traitline. Avoided speccing that far to avoid the combat mode trigger and its massive speed reduction. Slot’s better off being empty!

- And the major:
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sweet_Revenge

For giving me false hope sometimes. Not everything wants to give out experience. Can be hard to tell what doesn’t at times.

Feels good to get that out of the system ^__^

Most disliked Trait?

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

Easily the 5 point trait last refuge in shadow arts for thieves, that stealth at 25% health kills you far more than it saves. It’s a free revealed to screw you over.

This lol, so annoying

Most disliked Trait?

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

THIS!!!!!!
+1

The 25 point minor trait in warrior tactics line, which gives a single stack of might when you revive someone. The first two minors in that line (gain toughness while reviving and revive 10% faster respectively) aren’t wonderful either, but they aren’t that useless.

THIS!!
+1

yeh that can be really annoying too :/

@ Arenanet: pls change this…
for all of these 3 minor traits i would be more happy with only a +5 toughness increase than these useless traits…

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

(edited by Orangensaft.7139)