Most played class in Gw2

Most played class in Gw2

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

The only data that ArenaNet has released was mid-September that I know of. This is what they released.

https://d2vn94glaxzkz3.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Gender-Profession-Race-Crafting-Graph-590x378.jpg

was about to ask if this had been updated because it said 09/2012 on the link but when i tried it it didn’t load anyways so….there goes that.

I’d love to see the actual demos for PVE that would be nice because as an engineer I’m pretty sure I know the answer to the question just wanna know which is the least played.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Most played class in Gw2

Posted by: Mightylink.3816

Mightylink.3816

I found this page a while back and it’s helped quite a bit

http://gw2census.com/charts.php

Granted, it’s not OFFICIAL by any means, but it’s a large sample size and quite a few arrangements of data. From this site:

Elementalist (13.7%)
Warrior (13.6%)
Guardian (13.4%)
Mesmer (12.9%)
Thief (12.3%)
Ranger (12.2%)
Necromancer (11%)
Engineer (10.9%)

From what I’ve seen, it looks more like

Guardians
Warriors
Elementalists
Rangers
Thieves
Mesmer
Necromancers
Engineer

Not too much different.

Overall, even the difference from lowest to highest is probably under 5%.

That looks like something that was taken before the game came out which seems very fair, but now everyones rolling warriors because they have the most dps.

Mightylink – Norn Necromancer
Mythiclink – Asura Engineer

Most played class in Gw2

Posted by: Chaosgyro.6023

Chaosgyro.6023

PvE Only:
Warrior
Guardian
Mesmer
Ranger/Elementalist
Thief/Necromancer/Engineer

The holy trinity (warr/guard/mes) have a strong stranglehold on top-end pve activities, so they hold easy sway over their lesser brethren. Rangers do quite well in the open world, as do ele’s, so you tend to see them in the next spot. Necros and engy’s have still yet to find (and/or be given) a good niche role so they’re slowly fading to just the diehards with few people really rolling them as alts. And thieves…well they’ve all moved to either PvP or the nearest temple where they spend time praying against yet another nerf.