Most populated server

Most populated server

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: magesalforis.8965

magesalforis.8965

Hi guys

I have just bought he game and i am wondering which is the most populated server, so you get what i m asking now xdd

thanks in advance

Most populated server

Posted by: Pip.2094

Pip.2094

Most I wouldn’t know…you just look at the population and pick one on “very high” it’s the best.
Besides, you should specify whether you are on EU or NA since there might be some differences

\||||||/
O°v°O

Most populated server

Posted by: magesalforis.8965

magesalforis.8965

i ll play in NA servers. and i want a world that does pretty good in world vs world

Most populated server

Posted by: GoldenTruth.2853

GoldenTruth.2853

It isn’t very helpful when all US servers are labeled very high population (except one labeled full) when there is a huge difference in population between a server like Tarnished Coast and one like Kaineng.

If you are US, Blackgate is the most populated (though it is full currently). I’d recommend Jade Quarry or Tarnished Coast (go TC we have toast).

Alara Vesmir – Guardian
Tyr Sylvison – Warrior
Illyiah – Revenant

(edited by GoldenTruth.2853)

Most populated server

Posted by: Pip.2094

Pip.2094

It isn’t very helpful when all US servers are labeled very high population (except one labeled full) when there is a huge difference in population between a server like Tarnished Coast and one like Kaineng.

If you are US, Blackgate is the most populated (though it is full currently). I’d recommend Jade Quarry or Tarnished Coast (go TC we have toast).

Sorry, I am on EU and here there are just a few “high population” servers. my bad >.<

\||||||/
O°v°O

Most populated server

Posted by: GoldenTruth.2853

GoldenTruth.2853

Sorry, I am on EU and here there are just a few “high population” servers. my bad >.<

Yeah, wasn’t aimed at you. I actually wrote that before I read your post. They really should update the population list though so people aren’t paying the same price to transfer to two unequally populated servers.

Alara Vesmir – Guardian
Tyr Sylvison – Warrior
Illyiah – Revenant

Most populated server

Posted by: Kalarchis.8635

Kalarchis.8635

The rankings will show you which servers to pick from.

Most populated server

Posted by: TheGaryTh.1649

TheGaryTh.1649

If you want the most populated server that does well in WvW I’d choose Jade Quarry, since Blackgate is full atm. Sanctum of Rall seems to have almost given up on WvW, looking at their scores last week. If you’re into roleplaying Tarnished Coast is the place to be. Unfortunately with the top populated servers, sometimes it’s a little hard to do certain events if the maps get too full and you aren’t able to get into them.