Most wanted new stats

Most wanted new stats

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Which new set of stats would you want most from PoF?

Mine would be major condi damge/vitality, minor heal power/expertise. For scourge of course.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

I want the demolisher’s stats like exist in spvp. It’s Maurader’s with vitality swapped to toughness.

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: TheWolf.1602

TheWolf.1602

major concentration stats to get away from leadership runes

and more condi stats with concentration

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Major Concentration+Power, Minor Precision+Ferocity.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

I would like to see more Expertise/Condition stats and a rewamp of Conditions ( lowering to the ground their duration, and leaving the current one as a reward for “full expertise” builds ). Would be like Power and Ferocity.

Maybe more 4x Stats Pieces… but i fear they could be broken in some classes’s hands.

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: Mikkel.8427

Mikkel.8427

3 stat-
Major-Condition Minor-Prec, Expertise
Major-Power Minor- Prec, Concentration

4 Stat-
Major- Condition+ Prec Minor- Expertise+ anything

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

i would like to see Celestial gettign updated to get finally truely ALL STATS.
This includes Celestial getting values added also as well for Expertise and Concentration.

Yes, this would mean a buff to Celestial, but one that was self made by ANet due to making out of Concentration and Expertise official Stats.

aside of this i would wish, that ANet reworks the Stat System and gives us Dual Stats, as this would reduce then also the amount of needed new Stat Combos for Upgrades also as well.

Like merge

Vitality + Heal Power
Power + Expertise
Toughness + Concentration
Precision + Ferocity
Condition Damage (Wisdom) + New Stat Effect

Replace the 4 merged Attributes then with 2 new Dual Stat Attributes plus a new Stat Effect

Agility + Courage plus New Stat Effect of Condition Resistance (Duration Reduction) = Removal of Resistance Boon

Agility = Increases Endurance Regeneration and decreases the chance to be Critically Hit.
Courage = Increases Boon Efficiency (why should be only Conditions become more powerful and boons not??) and decreases the amount of Condition Damage you take by reducing the % of how much Conditions ignore your Armor on you.

Wisdom = Increases your Condition Damage and your Condition Resistance to reduce the durations on how long you suffer on conditions

That way would be Anet able to reduce the total amount of Upgrade Stats needed to cover basically everything and the attirbute System woudl gain finally some helpful and needed defensive Stats that will be helpful in Class Balance for the Game, due to defensive Stats becoming more equal with the offensive ones finally.

After that I’d like to see a Stat like these then

Major Agility + Precision, Minor Power+Vitality
Major Agility + Power, Minor Toughness+Vitality
Major Agility + Power, Minor Precision+Vitality
Major Agility + Wisdom, Minor Power + Vitality
Major Agility + Wisdom, Minor Power + Precision

One can just dream, one can dream over an overdue significant improvement of the Attribute System which would seriously help this game alot in regard of Class Balance.

And when it owuld additionally also reduce the need of making upgrade stat combos for kind of alot of stats, then this would be in the end even more so a win/win for the Game.

Under Anets current system it would require with the games current 9 Attributes alot more upgrades to cover basically everything to have for each Attribute Upgrades which use said Attribute as Major Value, plus all kindso f combinations of it as Minor Value… than it would require an amount of Upgrades under my proposed Dual Stat Attribute System that has only 5 Attributes with each having 2 Effects, this basicaly nearly HALVING the amount of Upgrades this game would need to have!!

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

(edited by Orpheal.8263)

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

Power, Ferocity, Condition Damage
or
Power, Ferocity, Condition Damage, Condition Duration

It would make traits on Renegade useful.

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: Orion Templar.4589

Orion Templar.4589

I want the demolisher’s stats like exist in spvp. It’s Maurader’s with vitality swapped to toughness.

Agreed – not sure why Demolisher’s hasn’t been made available in PvE yet to be honest.

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

I want power, vitality and healing power without toughness. I run clerics on my rnager which gives me really good survivability with healing power and armor, but I would like to trade out some of my toughness for vitality and have more than the least HP without sacrificing my regen or sustain.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

Power/Vitality high
Healing Power/Concentration low

So, wanderers but healing power in place of toughness.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

Most wanted new stats

Rauderi.8706

Also wouldn’t mind (High) Power/Precision; (Low) HealPow/Concentration.
Or vice-versa for a decent support set that still has some offense to it.

Many alts; handle it!
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Power/Power/Power

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

I’d love to see Celestial get true all stats.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Would you mind if they reduced the other stats to make room for concentration and expertise?

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

(edited by Lahmia.2193)

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: Ahlen.7591

Ahlen.7591

Power/Vitality/Healing Power.

Don’t think that’s a set currently.

Wanna try out a greatsword heal guard.

(edited by Ahlen.7591)

Most wanted new stats

Rauderi.8706

We you mind if they reduced the other stats to make room for concentration and expertise?

I expect them to have lower stats. Celestial already gets a higher point budget than any other combination. It would drop another 23% or so, or just 20% if ANet’s feeling slightly generous.

Many alts; handle it!

Most wanted new stats

Hesacon.8735

Menders stats from spvp would be nice.

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

My personal 2 most wanted stat combinations are…

Power + Healing Power Major / Precision + Concentration Minor
Power + Vitality Major / Concentration + Expertise Minor

The former I want for my Ranger. I play my Ranger as basically support for my pet, so I need maximum buff uptime and healing to keep it healthy, but besides that I’d like offensive stats so that my own Toughness doesn’t draw enemies to me more than my pet. I was running Zealot’s + Platinum Doubloons to kind of give me that combination, or more accurately I was slowly switching over to that combination from Cleric’s since Zealot’s is expensive as heck, but now that they’ve nerfed Boon Duration I need a bit more Concentration on my normal gear (and it’d be nice to be able to move up to Ascended trinkets). Plus I’d rather have a little more Heal Power on there and a little less Precision.

The second would be for my Guardian. Mix of tankiness and damage from the main stats, longer boons because Guardian pumps out a lot of boons, and longer conditions mostly to keep Burn up for as long as possible for the damage modifiers both on Guardian traits and through Runes.

I realize that both of those would probably not become overly popular with the general playerbase, especially not the second one. Maybe the first one could get some use on certain classes. But those are the ones that I’d switch some of my characters to without a second thought.

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Condition damage/healing power with expertise/precision

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

Would you mind if they reduced the other stats to make room for concentration and expertise?

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: caveman.5840

caveman.5840

i would like destroyer for pve / wvw

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

Definitely. Reduce the number and make sure it has true all stats.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Power (Major), Condition Damage (Major), Precision (Minor), Concentration (Minor)

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

Major: Condition Damage, Toughness
Minor: Concentration, Expertise

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: guardianscythe.2810

guardianscythe.2810

Menders stats from spvp would be nice.

Power/Vitality high
Healing Power/Concentration low

So, wanderers but healing power in place of toughness.

Either of these (though I’d personally swap Vitality and Healing Power on the second), but really I’d take any halfway decent 4-stat combination with Healing Power major that’s usable outside of sPvP.

Minstrel’s is great and all, but an equivalent with offensive stats would be nice.

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

A mix stat of Power and Ferocity main, Precision and concentration minor.

This stat would benefit so many classes.
Many classes have trait that give out flat crit rate, so precision is not as useful as before.

Most wanted new stats

Hesacon.8735

Definitely. Reduce the number and make sure it has true all stats.

Why not leave celestial alone and add a separate “9” stat type including concentration and expertise. That way those that don’t care about boons or condi duration aren’t spread thinner.

Most wanted new stats

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

Nope, Celestial Points should stay how they are, just with exactly the same amount of points added for Expertise and Concentration.

Nasme me 1 good reason, why the Celestial Stat should suffer on an overall point reduction, only because ANet decided to make out of Expertise and Concentration two concrete attributes.

The Eyes of Abaddon (Amulet) have for example in “all” Stats 72 Points.
This has to mean also, if we would get finally true All Stat trinkets, then this item should just also increase 72 Points to Expertise and 72 Points to Concentration and not any lesser.
No need to make an extra new true all stat item, we we practicalyl already have 1 that just needs to get its fixing, that it deserves, without getting at the same move nerfed into oblivion with all other stats, just only because some people believe that this has to be a cough “fair trade”.

No , that wouldn’t be one, because positively, nor negatively has it ever been a decision by us players, that ANet adds new attributes to the game…
But if they do, then should that never end up in a nerf of equipment. A needed change to fix somethign should go always in favor of the equipment makign the equipment more interestign to use, than before.

Should this change then become too powerful in PvP, then has ANet still the option open to exclude this change specificly for PvP.
But for PvE/WvW we should get true all stats without nerfing on the same go all other attributes.

Would ANet finally also merge Attributes together to reduce the total amount of attributes like I propose from 9 to 5, then this wouldn’t be also such a big difference anymore with the amount of attribute points between non all stat gear and all stat gear, if ANet rebalances then after the merge of attributes new.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside