Mount ( Black Widow) 10,000 Gold

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Shdowtappz.7163

Shdowtappz.7163

Let’s go ahead be honest it’s the best way I can think of when putting this Exotic Mount in game not only that but the people with low gold are gonna complain and the arachnophobia nonsense gonna complain. But it’s something for the Hard working Rich players can at least farm for and another thing I was thinking of was a Open World PvP Area for Crystal Desert with a vendor of pvp rewards from killing other players, where you can pair as a squad vs squad to kill the other squad Legendary Gladiator. And I’m pretty sure not a lot are gonna agree but no one perfect ???? But this is just my idea and opinion for “Path Of Fire”

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

i am just as hard working but with the lack of time 10K gold is never gonna be reachable.
then again, you look like the fool if you think anyone is gonna buy a mount that expensive, let alone that Anet will probably sell mounts in the GEM store for 1000 gems.

Posted by: Amawyn.1925

Amawyn.1925

dont worry Anet will milk the crap out of u with gem store skin, TP price is the least thing u need to worry about lol.

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

…..and another thing I was thinking of was a Open World PvP Area for Crystal Desert with a vendor of pvp rewards from killing other players……

I, for one, hope this never happens.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: Flatley.1620

Flatley.1620

I’ll just go and buy enough gems to net me 10K gold. Simples. I’ll just sell the house first.

i75820K@4.4ghz Noctua NHU14S GTX980TiSC
SoundblasterZ AsusX99Pro 512GBM2SSD 1TBSSD
3TBHDD 16gbRAM Corsair900D Win10Pro Corsair rmi1000w ethernet 100 down, 6 up

Posted by: DarkForcE.9210

DarkForcE.9210

…..and another thing I was thinking of was a Open World PvP Area for Crystal Desert with a vendor of pvp rewards from killing other players……

I, for one, hope this never happens.

Imagine of 24/7 killing spree campers at warp or waypoint

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

I think we are more likely to see mount skins in the gemstore than being sold at a merchant for gold.

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

dont worry Anet will milk the crap out of u with gem store skin, TP price is the least thing u need to worry about lol.

That’s like saying Levi is milking the crap out of you because you buy their jeans.

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

That’s like saying Levi is milking the crap out of you because you buy their jeans.

This.