Mount skins?

Mount skins?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Alwayshappy.2549

Alwayshappy.2549

Hey!

Everything about the expansion announcement sounds super. Already pre-ordered the ultimate edition.

I just had one question…regarding the mounts. Everyone will get the same mounts (by mastery point system iirc), but are they planning to introduce skins for mounts aswell? In store, or perhaps in-game? Not create different mounts, but just different skins, so you get slightly more variation.

And will they only be available in the new zones, or are mounts also available in other zones?

Mount skins?

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

i can answer the last question, you can use them anywhere in the game regardless, just like gliders.

Mount skins?

Posted by: penguin.6491

penguin.6491

i can answer the last question, you can use them anywhere in the game regardless, just like gliders.

Wait, where was this confirmed? I had understood it as just for the new zones so now I’m all curious.

Mount skins?

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

but are they planning to introduce skins for mounts aswell?

Of course they are. Expect them to be on the store for around $15.

Wait, where was this confirmed? I had understood it as just for the new zones so now I’m all curious.

https://twitter.com/RoyCronacher/status/892432117291925504

Mount skins?

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

Roy tweeted it out.

https://twitter.com/RoyCronacher/status/892432117291925504

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

Mount skins?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I would be very surprised if they don’t do exactly what they did with gliders – everyone has full access to the functionality through the mastery system and then different skins/styles go in the gem store.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Mount skins?

Posted by: Alwayshappy.2549

Alwayshappy.2549

Thanks guys, I hope you’re right and there’ll be more skins. Good to know you can use them in the entire game!