Mount -special request

Mount -special request

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: LARFERA.3749

LARFERA.3749

I propose to the guild wars makers that they will soon give us nice mounts and pets. Make it special by acquiring it from hunting exceptional kind of monsters egg, hatch it with distinct tools, gems or element and wait for a few hours depending on what type of mount it is; grow them from pets when they are still juvenile level them up and later on becomes a mount when the pets grows into adult; decorate them with thing that will make their build stronger, smarter or faster; able to use these pets or mounts in hunting using their special abilities. Make these companions able to fly up, run and climb, swim and dive depending on its type. You can make some of these creatures as gender, class or race lock while others are open to all. You can add other types of things too like motorcycles, speeders and so on. Add one or two more races to widen the maps for low, mid and high levels exploration using these pets and mounts.
I think that this will greatly improve the excitement of this game and a great gift from you guys.
Thank you! Hope you will consider these ideas.

Mount -special request

Posted by: CMM.6712

CMM.6712

YeahhhhhhhNo.

Mount -special request

Posted by: Goldfox.5729

Goldfox.5729

I’m feeling unconfident about this idea and how it would fit in Guild Wars.

‘’Many have eyes, but few have seen.’’ – Scriptures of Lyssa, 45 BE

Mount -special request

Posted by: PyrateSilly.4710

PyrateSilly.4710

This will be merged with all the other mount threads very shortly and that’s where it belongs.

Mount -special request

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Mounts are in the gem store, flying carpet, tunneling tool, riding broom and another that I forget the name of, and seeing as you hardly ever see these mounts being used. They may not sell well. Or people just find them useless.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Mount -special request

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

No.

Gone to Reddit.

Mount -special request

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

Make it special by acquiring it from hunting exceptional kind of monsters egg, hatch it with distinct tools, gems or element and wait for a few hours depending on what type of mount it is;

We can hatch this egg in a microwave too, like a certain other game?

Sorry. No mounts please! >.<

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Mount -special request

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Dont bring ……… Go into this game, just becouse its the new fad.

Mount -special request

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Make it special by acquiring it from hunting exceptional kind of monsters egg, hatch it with distinct tools, gems or element and wait for a few hours depending on what type of mount it is;

We can hatch this egg in a microwave too, like a certain other game?

Sorry. No mounts please! >.<

Lmao, yeah we don’t need Pokemon Go in GW2.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Mount -special request

Posted by: DoctorDing.5890

DoctorDing.5890

Yes please. Mounts please.
But not sure about the egg thing.

Mount -special request

Posted by: Carrion.8249

Carrion.8249

It’s been almost 4 years since release. If they wanted mounts we would have had mounts. Stop.

Mount -special request

Posted by: Rankomonaut.4708

Rankomonaut.4708

Mounts… stop beat the dead horse.

Mounts don’t fit into GW lore at all. The only person that rode a drake was Dagnar Stonepate and some dwarf monks on dolyaks.

Mount -special request

Posted by: uknortherner.2670

uknortherner.2670

Another week, another fad tie-in. Still, at least I can actually get on GW2’s servers, unlike Pokémon Go.

I stole a special snowflake’s future by exercising my democratic right to vote.

Mount -special request

Posted by: Moderator

[Thank you for the suggestions. We have threads for suggestions such as this, please use those. This thread is closed. Thanks!]