Mounts move too fast!

Mounts move too fast!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Okay my mount moves wayyyyy toooo fast. Think all mount speeds should be lowered to help everyone control them better. Thinking maybe a 33-50% speed reduction. I’ve talked with my guilds and people ingame and they all agree with me. Please reduce mount speed so they are more usable! If they don’t make this change myself and all the other vets will just leave the game for eso probably. Also nerf warriors.

Mounts move too fast!

Posted by: Arzurag.7506

Arzurag.7506

The movement-speed of the raptor is fine, at least by me.
I don´t think that Anet should even think about it.

According to the whine from the warrior-forum this class is already nerfed to the ground and is considered the weakest class of the whole game.
A nerf doesn´t seem to be necessary.

I have the dumb feeling that I´ve fed a troll

Walking’s good, fighting’s better, fcking’s best

Mounts move too fast!

Posted by: KryTiKaL.3125

KryTiKaL.3125

I don’t understand, how is it not usable at its current speed?

Mounts move too fast!

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

Mount speed is fine. Maybe you should have the option to have a slower mount if you can’t handle a faster one – maybe a toggle in the menu – but make it slower and then the question of why would I ride it? comes up.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

Mounts move too fast!

Posted by: Adenin.5973

Adenin.5973

Okay my mount moves wayyyyy toooo fast. Think all mount speeds should be lowered to help everyone control them better. Thinking maybe a 33-50% speed reduction. I’ve talked with my guilds and people ingame and they all agree with me. Please reduce mount speed so they are more usable! If they don’t make this change myself and all the other vets will just leave the game for eso probably. Also nerf warriors.

You are unable to control the mount at the current speed? In fact your entire guild and everyone you know is not capable of dealing with this speed?

Are you serious?

Mounts move too fast!

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Lol Justine!

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

Mounts move too fast!

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

Life moves too fast

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

Mounts move too fast!

Posted by: AncientYs.8613

AncientYs.8613

please don’t nerf warrior =/ don’t even suggest to nerf warriors.. they already had a HUGE nerf done to them with the balance patch :<

As for the mount speed i think it’s just fine :>