Multi-Dimensional Bag!

Multi-Dimensional Bag!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

It works quite simple; A bag that is shared among all characters (except character in the starting zone), 20 slots, cannot contain soulbound items.

I will let you decide the price, although 2000 gems seems fair to me.

Why? Why not. Im already cycling many things among my characters, you might as well make a profit out of it and give me the satisfaction of halving my work.

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

Multi-Dimensional Bag!

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

Basically you want them to charge 2k gems for a bag that is more or less a storage tab in the bank? lol

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.

Multi-Dimensional Bag!

Posted by: Pie Flavor.1647

Pie Flavor.1647

500 globs of ectoplasm, 200 skill points, 300 charged lodestones and 500 piles of crystalline dust to craft, requires tailoring, leatherworking and armorsmith 500 and also of course your price of 2000 gems for the blueprint that has to be combined with a limited time item that drops from 0.1% of moas worldwide during a period of 1 week and you need 250 of these items.

Sounds fair to me.

And I am become kitten, the destroyer of kittens

Multi-Dimensional Bag!

Fortus.6175

Basically you want them to charge 2k gems for a bag that is more or less a storage tab in the bank? lol

I have minis, infinite salvage kit, infinite potions, etc.

Liadri is a one thing mini, I have 3 characters I play interchangeably, in order for me to use those mini/potions I have to depesite them on the bank, log out, get my other character, go to the bank, retrieve, and go back where I was, 3 loading screens for minis, 4 for potions and utility items. My PC blows, it takes 1 minutes or so for each loading screen, and I change characters….A LOT. This saves me time and gives Anet $ since I buy my gems only with $ as does many other people who want to support the game.

Legendary SoloQ

Multi-Dimensional Bag!

Posted by: Teniz.5249

Teniz.5249

500 globs of ectoplasm, 200 skill points, 300 charged lodestones and 500 piles of crystalline dust to craft, requires tailoring, leatherworking and armorsmith 500 and also of course your price of 2000 gems for the blueprint that has to be combined with a limited time item that drops from 0.1% of moas worldwide during a period of 1 week and you need 250 of these items.

Sounds fair to me.

You forgot, that after it drops it is souldbound to 1 of your characters (if you have lets say 10 chars so theres the chance that it is soulbound to one of them) and after it drops you have only 5 minutes to get it with the specific character.
And lets not forget, that this item takes 70 inventory slots for no reason!

Now it sound fair for me.

Multi-Dimensional Bag!

Posted by: Pie Flavor.1647

Pie Flavor.1647

Sounds fair to me.

You forgot, that after it drops it is souldbound to 1 of your characters (if you have lets say 10 chars so theres the chance that it is soulbound to one of them) and after it drops you have only 5 minutes to get it with the specific character.
And lets not forget, that this item takes 70 inventory slots for no reason!

Now it sound fair for me.

hey hey let’s not be unfair here, when you equip this item you start shooting rainbows and unicorns all over the place, your character gets dyed in a purple/green/pink aura fully saturated that also shoots rainbows and unicorns, etc…

Also your footsteps spawn a quaggan that starts screaming for 4 seconds for every footstep.

And I am become kitten, the destroyer of kittens

Multi-Dimensional Bag!

Posted by: Dean Calaway.9718

Dean Calaway.9718

This has been suggested several times before and I’d love to have it.
Last time I shorted out my characters inventory it took me an hour, most of which logging in and out, put this, that that.

It would be great for gathering tools (even the normal ones) foods, since on some of my characters I use the same, sharpening stones!
The list goes on and on, it’s basically a QoL thing that would really come in handy.

Victoria Cross [VC] – Desolation [EU]

Multi-Dimensional Bag!

Posted by: Balsa.3951

Balsa.3951

@ Pie flavor ..

….Welcome to the Anet Team , we like ur way to think…….*evil giggels

Multi-Dimensional Bag!

Posted by: Tman.6349

Tman.6349

Perhaps you could use a bank summoner that already exists ingame. There’s even an infinite one.

Multi-Dimensional Bag!

Fortus.6175

Perhaps you could use a bank summoner that already exists ingame. There’s even an infinite one.

once agai, it is not the same, and I think you didnt understand the concept at all. It isnt about having the bank closer, it is having no need for a bank at all for everyday things you use.

Legendary SoloQ

Multi-Dimensional Bag!

Tman.6349

once agai, it is not the same, and I think you didnt understand the concept at all. It isnt about having the bank closer, it is having no need for a bank at all for everyday things you use.

i understand perfectly so don’t make assumptions and the banker express is a nearly identical concept to what you are asking for as well have the same group of 4-5 people that have made different versions of this thread half a dozen times or more. it’s not gonna happen.

Multi-Dimensional Bag!

Fortus.6175

i understand perfectly so don’t make assumptions and the banker express is a nearly identical concept to what you are asking for as well have the same group of 4-5 people that have made different versions of this thread half a dozen times or more. it’s not gonna happen.

What does it affect you? If you dont fancy it then dont comment on it or simply dont buy it. Some of us want convenience, and what you are saying is NOT the same, plain and simple. I want to share it among all my characters, one-time buy. I have casted my votes several time with money that I wont buy a consumable items. I bought all the gathering tools because they were long term, I bought the passes because they were constant, I bought the salvaging tool because it was constant. I wont buy those consumables because I change my characters more than 5 times a day.

If you dont like, turn a blind eye to the half dozen threads that have been posted already and the half thousand that will be posted from here on, im sure it WILL happen just like the gathering tools and the salvaging tool and the passes, the question is when, and Im letting Anet know that I want it now than later.

Legendary SoloQ

Multi-Dimensional Bag!

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

What does it affect you? If you dont fancy it then dont comment on it or simply dont buy it. Some of us want convenience, and what you are saying is NOT the same, plain and simple. I want to share it among all my characters, one-time buy. I have casted my votes several time with money that I wont buy a consumable items. I bought all the gathering tools because they were long term, I bought the passes because they were constant, I bought the salvaging tool because it was constant. I wont buy those consumables because I change my characters more than 5 times a day.

If you dont like, turn a blind eye to the half dozen threads that have been posted already and the half thousand that will be posted from here on, im sure it WILL happen just like the gathering tools and the salvaging tool and the passes, the question is when, and Im letting Anet know that I want it now than later.

But why should we turn a blind eye to you cluttering the forums with multiple threads for the same topic?

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Multi-Dimensional Bag!

Fortus.6175

But why should we turn a blind eye to you cluttering the forums with multiple threads for the same topic?

dunno, but I checked the first 2 pages of the forum and I found none on this. Unless someone bumps it now and says “Hey! look it is there!” ther eis nothing for me to believe that this is a topic done before.

Legendary SoloQ

Multi-Dimensional Bag!

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

dunno, but I checked the first 2 pages of the forum and I found none on this. Unless someone bumps it now and says “Hey! look it is there!” ther eis nothing for me to believe that this is a topic done before.

Its in the wrong forum in the first place as it should be posted in the Black Lion Trading Company Forum. There is a huge topic about things you would like to see in the gem store which is regularly checked by devs.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Multi-Dimensional Bag!

Posted by: Jovel.5706

Jovel.5706

So you want 20 slots of bank space available anywhere on all characters.

Wow do you want a TP and crafting station with that? How about a precursor dispenser?

Multi-Dimensional Bag!

Tman.6349

Yeah, let’s not even consider this one item would involve an implementation of a completely new system of inventory for those who would get it, it would make no less than 3 gem-based purchases virtually obsolete, and, last but certainly not least, it is exactly THIS sort of feature that has lent itself to item duping in nearly every single game that has ever implemented such a feature. The other threads on the topic aren’t found on the first two pages because it is a failed pipe-dream and most of the rabid enthusiasts eventually gave up after a year and a half of not one single Dev response to the many threads asking for said system. That is all.

(edited by Tman.6349)