Multiple Guild Halls?

Multiple Guild Halls?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Captain the Fourth.1476

Captain the Fourth.1476

In the announcement for PoF, we were told that there was also going to be another Guild Hall up for grabs. I was looking at the wiki and didn’t see anything about this, but is/will it be possible to have more than one guild hall per guild?

Multiple Guild Halls?

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Pretty certain it will continue to be a choice between the 3. I would prefer however, a similar option to GW1, where you could switch at will to any Guild Hall without recapping each time. Eg banking a Guild Hall map once unlocked

Multiple Guild Halls?

Posted by: Darlgon.9273

Darlgon.9273

Aye. I was looking for information on this too. I was hoping we could have two, one in CD, and one in HoT for porting purposes.

Charrdian, Ashura Mesmer, Norn Ranger, Sylvari Elementalist and Human Magic Engineer

Multiple Guild Halls?

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

You can have as many guild halls as you have space to have. Max is 5 guilds so you can have 1 or each and a couple of the same.

Multiple Guild Halls?

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

You can only hold one guild hall a time, while in fantasy sense it make sense to have multiple guild hall as a form of branches across the land but it doesn’t work that way here.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Multiple Guild Halls?

Posted by: Kumion.7580

Kumion.7580

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/path-of-fire/
Scroll down to “Explore and Play” header for the new GH Promo video.

They have said a guild may only have one GH. There’s nothing preventing you from having an alternate guild and getting some folks to help you take a new GH, though.

Multiple Guild Halls?

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

They have said a guild may only have one GH. There’s nothing preventing you from having an alternate guild and getting some folks to help you take a new GH, though.

But the amount of time and resources to get it to max level as well! Ouch. I don’t think anyone will be crazy enough to undertake that venture for the mere cosmetics.

Multiple Guild Halls?

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

But the amount of time and resources to get it to max level as well! Ouch. I don’t think anyone will be crazy enough to undertake that venture for the mere cosmetics.

Several posts from various people who have done exactly that.

Multiple Guild Halls?

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

Several posts from various people who have done exactly that.

Best start flax farming.

Multiple Guild Halls?

Posted by: Tyger.1637

Tyger.1637

I’ve just started boosting up a ‘secondary’ guild. It’s okay atm but only focusing on Workshop and Mining elements atm.

It’d be nice if we could have some kind of Alliance system like in GW1 where we could visit other halls without needing direct membership or having to bother guild members by meeting at the entrance.