Mursaat Brogans become Soulbound

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Serenity.6135

Serenity.6135

Hi, the Mursaat brogans from the latest Living Story Episode become soulbound when adding a rune, unlike the previous armor pieces that remain account bound. Is this intended or a bug?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Most exotics become soulbound after upgrading.

Still given how hard it is to obtain these, it’s worth asking ANet to make them permanently account bound, regardless of what they intended originally.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

They aren’t any more difficult to get than the rest if you get them through the reward tracks.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

They aren’t any more difficult to get than the rest if you get them through the reward tracks.

Let me rephrase then: they lack a feature present in the recent exotics that drop as the ultimate reward from an LS3 episode umbrella achievement. Whether intended or not, it seems reasonable to ask ANet to adjust this.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

The skin unlocks account wide, right? What unique assets do they really possess?

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

They allow you to select HoT stats. Most useful for cheaper access to minstrel, trailblazer and maybe commander.

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

The HoT stats thing is pretty huge, with these I’ll have “free” Minstrel head, shoulders, gloves and boots for me elementalist for WvW.