Mursaat skins

Mursaat skins

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: KryTiKaL.3125

KryTiKaL.3125

Since the release of GW2 I’ve been eager to see all the ’nostalgia’ skins Anet might add and they’ve added quite a few, but I’m still waiting on my most favorite ones. The Mursaat skins. When are we going to get these? We got Chaos, why not Mursaat?

I would use the crap out of these skins cuz I’m weird like that and they’re just my favorite skins in GW1. Sue me.

Just a few examples.

Attachments:

Mursaat skins

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Those kind of remind me of the Pinnacle skins. (kind of but not exact)
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Pinnacle_weapon_skins

Mursaat skins

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

People believe that the Murssat are returning in HoT. So we might get them then.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Mursaat skins

Posted by: Tasida.4085

Tasida.4085

It’d be great to have those skins back I agree, and while they are at it maybe bring back Drago’s Flatbow GAME ON

Noble Dragons (NOBL) rocking GW’s since 2005 now rocking the Sorrow’s Furnace Server!

Mursaat skins

KryTiKaL.3125

I wish they were returning, if only just to get the Mursaat skins however as much as people want to believe that I don’t see them returning.

Regardless of that, I do still want these skins to come back. It’s worth it.

Mursaat skins

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

People believe that the Murssat are returning in HoT. So we might get them then.

believe you say. they were in the first trailer.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

Mursaat skins

KryTiKaL.3125

Actually that’s just speculation. Nothing confirms or denies that they are Mursaat, I just think that they aren’t mostly because the Mursaat actually have flesh and not glowing energy on their bodies, and their wings are dark in color not glowing yellow or blue or green, not to mention the wings are described as being black feathers.

But -anyway-. There are a lot of skins they should bring back, I just really want the Mursaat ones to come really soon. Boyhood dreams, maybe.

Mursaat skins

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Untill ANet tell us they are, we are guessing they are. I hope they are so I can finish them.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Mursaat skins

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

We’ve had no true confirmation one way or the other. There are other possibilities. Hell, those might not even be the supposed Exalted the masteries are about.

It’s all player speculation at this point.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Mursaat skins

Posted by: Mem no Fushia.7604

Mem no Fushia.7604

We’ve had no true confirmation one way or the other. There are other possibilities. Hell, those might not even be the supposed Exalted the masteries are about.

It’s all player speculation at this point.

If Exalted = Mursaat, we could see that Mursaat “grow-up” a little after lose with human heroes 250 years ago, maybe leaders also changed, maybe they are more balanced between physical and mind, cuz we meet them only as spellcasters, maybe now they have both warriors and spellcasters, no longer using constructs to not dirty their hands.

If Exalted = tribe of tengu that lived in maguuma and refused to join that roost of bird cowards called Domain of Winds. Maybe they think highly about themselfs and disrespects other tengu that hide behind wall. That would be great lore and possibly their reasoning.

If Exalted = third frog race, they are exalted cuz they have wings or can fly or watch uppon others from high.

Mursaat skins

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Meh there are way better weapon skins from gw1. never liked the mursaat skins really :/