Musical Harp will unequip itself?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

I was playing the harp for an hour in Heart of the Mists and it unequipped itself.

Any ideas as to how, or is the Octave Buff: 59m 59s a glitch and it doesnt really reset when moving down/up Octaves?

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Posted by: eugenics.2561

eugenics.2561

lol kitten that, the unequipping is perfectly reasonable since there’s already a lot of people who start a list of scripts and go afk in the mists hoping for donations. removing that timer would be ludicrous. people would just never stop

Posted by: abbetd.5912

abbetd.5912

Not judging here, but how could anyone stand to sit in one place playing a harp for an hour?

Posted by: WEXXES.2378

WEXXES.2378

Not judging here, but how could anyone stand to sit in one place playing a harp for an hour?

Scripts + AFK

abbetd.5912

Scripts + AFK

But why doh?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Someone standing in HoM instead of a more private place, playing music for an hour and drowning out or clashing with Guild Wars 2’s music?

If I was hearing that and had the ability to do so, my char would have shot your char. Fortunately I have the option to suppress others music permanently toggled (for this very reason).

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

If you don’t like people playing music then stand away from them. The hearing radius is quite small.

I don’t do it for donations either.

You’d be surprised how many people enjoy the music while waiting for a que.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

abbetd.5912

If you don’t like people playing music then stand away from them. The hearing radius is quite small.

I don’t do it for donations either.

You’d be surprised how many people enjoy the music while waiting for a que.

I’m not at all bothered by harp music in game. I just can’t imagine spending an hour in one place doing it. For me, it would be mind-numbingly dull. Props to you, though, for finding an unconventional activity you enjoy. Double goes if it’s actually for the benefit of other people that enjoy it.