Mute SuperAdventure Glider

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Inshi.6970

Inshi.6970

Hey Anet,
The Dreamer was muted, could we please mute Super Adventure Glider as well?

Posted by: wrathmagik.3518

wrathmagik.3518

No way i love mine! the sounds the best part lol

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

Hey Anet,

Try adjusting your settings to OFF instead of Projectile only ?

Added two new options to the Sound Options panel that will allow you to determine how items with unique sound effects play back on your game client. The four options are listed below and can be independently specified for both your items and other players’ items:

All: All unique item sound effects will play back without restrictions (as they have traditionally).
Limited: Unique item sounds will have a chance to play but will usually fall back to default sound effects.
Mute Projectiles Only: Unique item sounds originating from projectile attacks (such as Quip and the Dreamer) will be muted, and all others will play normally.
Off: Unique item sound effects will be completely disabled, and default sound effects will play in their place.

Inshi.6970

Hey Anet,

Try adjusting your settings to OFF instead of Projectile only ?

Added two new options to the Sound Options panel that will allow you to determine how items with unique sound effects play back on your game client. The four options are listed below and can be independently specified for both your items and other players’ items:

All: All unique item sound effects will play back without restrictions (as they have traditionally).
Limited: Unique item sounds will have a chance to play but will usually fall back to default sound effects.
Mute Projectiles Only: Unique item sounds originating from projectile attacks (such as Quip and the Dreamer) will be muted, and all others will play normally.
Off: Unique item sound effects will be completely disabled, and default sound effects will play in their place.

Sadly Dreamer was muted permanently and annoying people still annoy you with new toy.

Posted by: VanHalenRules.5243

VanHalenRules.5243

I can see maybe the cloud one being a little weird… But if you mean the one I have (the blue one that screams “WOOOOHOOOOO”), how can anyone not love that?

Altered Tuner, Hockey Defender (CD server)

Posted by: WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

Hey Anet,

that is found in the GAMES SETTINGS

Attachments:

no new system upgrades coming

Inshi.6970

I found it, thanks.
The problem is I can mute glider, but I CANNOT unmute Dreamer.

Posted by: joshc.3129

joshc.3129

The Dreamer needed to be muted. That was the most annoying sound in the game. If I heard someone using it I would try to get as far away from them as possible.

Kill stuff to unlock weapons skills, most confusing thing I ever heard of. (sarcasm)

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

It unmutes on mine by changing the settings.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.