My Armor.. Help! ;-;

My Armor.. Help! ;-;

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Daydreamer.5043

Daydreamer.5043

I’ve played since gw2 opened and I’ve worked very hard like everyone else for their gear. ;-; Logged in and found all my gear and weapons gone. I mean Never seen anything like this before but apparently its in the gem store now and at the weapon ticket vendor, rumors have been floating around that my beautiful back piece is soon to be also placed in the gem store.
I don’t know what to do. Few of my guildies suggested i come here for help.
Thanks for your time and any advice..
Daydreamer

Attachments:

My Armor.. Help! ;-;

Posted by: Draycon.1369

Draycon.1369

This must be the work of the evil Colin Johanson !!!!

Attachments:

My Armor.. Help! ;-;

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

It sounds to me that you’ve been hacked – so first of all I recommend changing the password to both your game log on, and also your email address password too (And make sure they are both different passwords too as compromised accounts are usually due to compromised emails).

Then, submit a ticket by clicking support above the website. They might be able to do a roll-back, but you will need to prove ownership of the account when they ask.

I’m sorry to hear of your loss, but hopefully ArenaNet will sort it out for you.

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

My Armor.. Help! ;-;

Posted by: Miku.6297

Miku.6297

It sounds to me that you’ve been hacked – so first of all I recommend changing the password to both your game log on, and also your email address password too (And make sure they are both different passwords too as compromised accounts are usually due to compromised emails).

Then, submit a ticket by clicking support above the website. They might be able to do a roll-back, but you will need to prove ownership of the account when they ask.

I’m sorry to hear of your loss, but hopefully ArenaNet will sort it out for you.

^^; Look at his character name and the items in the gem shop/bltp…

My Armor.. Help! ;-;

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Poor Poor Sylvari OP!!!!! This is what you get when you side with Mordremoth!!!

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

My Armor.. Help! ;-;

Posted by: Draycon.1369

Draycon.1369

This is what happens when you don’t know the context of the situation.
For you to understand what has happened here you just need to look at the attachment and everything will become clear to you

My Armor.. Help! ;-;

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

Doh!

/em goes and sits in the corner, being quiet…

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

My Armor.. Help! ;-;

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

Lol, op has daydreamer as his forum name too.

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

My Armor.. Help! ;-;

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Ellen Kiel prob found out you voted Evon and this is your just punishment…

My Armor.. Help! ;-;

Posted by: Miku.6297

Miku.6297

Ellen Kiel prob found out you voted Evon and this is your just punishment…

More likely Evon figured out she voted for Ellen ~ It’s all available through the BLTP

My Armor.. Help! ;-;

Posted by: Ravinsild.4637

Ravinsild.4637

The best part of jokes is the people who don’t get them and take it very seriously. That’s the real funny part.

My Armor.. Help! ;-;

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Doh!

/em goes and sits in the corner, being quiet…

Caught TLDRing in the act.

My boy/gurl Daydreamer here was da original gangsta who waz dream’n in the day before yall thought it waz cool and anet goes n stealz his/her style. Sad times, man, sad times.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

My Armor.. Help! ;-;

Posted by: Daydreamer.5043

Daydreamer.5043

Soo no good ideas on how to get my armor back then…

My Armor.. Help! ;-;

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Well, you are a sylvari. Why not go to the place where you exited your Dream and see if that nice sylvari is still handing out armor and weapons like he used to do for new saplings?