My Excitment for Season 3 Ep 4

in Living World

Posted by: DreamyAbaddon.3265

DreamyAbaddon.3265

Hey guys!
I am super excited to continue the story for Season 3.
I hope they add more story content cause I enjoy it.

Do you think there will be 8 episodes for this season or more?
Any theories to what will happen next episode?

So when we defeat more Elder Dragons, they will get stronger because they absorb the ability from the dead dragon… I wonder what the Ultimate Elder Dragon would look like when there is one left to face… Omg it’s going to be epic!

But wait, is it a bad thing to kill elder dragons?
What about the Marsaat and Marjory? What is going on with them?
And I am concerned for Rytlock Brimstone. I want to know what trouble he has gotten himself into… And is Kaz cheating on Marji? We havnt seen her in a while.

I love the drama between Player character and Bram. I love Drama PERIOD!
Specially one that involves my char directly =) This is going to be interesting.

Oh I hope we get to fight both dragons instead of watching them both kill each other. I enjoyed the Mordermoth Elder dragon battle but it didnt feel like a dragon battle but the mechanics where good.

Oh I hope they have more boss battles. I think Season 3 lacks Boss battles. We got like one…. By fighting the Ice guy in ep 3. I think Season 2 had more boss battle than HoT storyline. (I’m of course not talking about the open world Events)

I wish ArenaNet pumps more content quicker all this wait killing me! xD

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Probably could use a ‘spoiler’ tag; lots of new players about.

Doubtful that ArenaNet will provide content more often than the 2-month release cadence they said they hoped to offer, and have provided thus far. It may be longer this time, due to the holidays.

Good luck.

in Living World

Posted by: Goldfox.5729

Goldfox.5729

Haha.. someone’s excited :p
I think there will be 5-6 Living World episodes before xpac2 is next on the schedule. And hopefully in Q1 of 2017 they will announce the next expansion details and teasers.

‘’Many have eyes, but few have seen.’’ – Scriptures of Lyssa, 45 BE

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Episode 3 was poor storywise in comparison to the previous episodes. I am intrigued by where we might go map wise though, I just hope we don’t get overloaded with currencies and items again.

in Living World

Posted by: electricwater.1572

electricwater.1572

I am intrigued by where we might go map wise though,

There were some hints about pursuing Caudecus at Isles of Janthir

http://imgur.com/TNspdSO

in Living World

Randulf.7614

I am intrigued by where we might go map wise though,

There were some hints about pursuing Caudecus at Isles of Janthir

http://imgur.com/TNspdSO

I know, that could be very interesting. I just hope it lives up to the hype of all these years.

in Living World

Posted by: electricwater.1572

electricwater.1572

Judging from the map it’s gonna be partly underwater tho :/ unless they either expand the map or change the look of it

in Living World

Randulf.7614

Judging from the map it’s gonna be partly underwater tho :/ unless they either expand the map or change the look of it

New maps are always geographically different from the overhead. They already said previously they don’t take into account what the concept “fogging” is like from the launch map when they design new maps. Ember Bay was a recent example – they even increased the distance between islands in a separate patch just after it launched.

If it is partially underwater, that would only increase the interest for me

(edited by Randulf.7614)

in Living World

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

I’m definitely looking forward to it as well.
I can’t wait to watch from the sidelines as Braham’s plan blows up in his face.
I can’t wait for Braham to use that tiny-crack-inflicting-bow on Jormag and he just throws Braham into the freaking sun.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

in Living World

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

i just hope that the next one doesn’t have a stupid pre-quest just to get to the new area, i still can’t get to the ice one because the third test is bugged.

in Living World

Inculpatus cedo.9234

i just hope that the next one doesn’t have a stupid pre-quest just to get to the new area, i still can’t get to the ice one because the third test is bugged.

Bugged for every character? You need only one character to have made it to the map.

Have you tried ‘Teleport to a Friend’? Tried a -repair of the client? Contacted the CS Team for assistance?

The map is always populated, so I’m guessing many made it through the instance.

Good luck.

in Living World

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

You don’t have to do LWS3 story in order. You can start the third story chapter from the hero panel and skip the first and second chapter entirely, which means you wouldn’t have to deal with the bugged aurene mission

in Living World

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

Weird, i have a character that didnt do LS3.3 but could just physically walk into the new map

in Living World

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Weird, i have a character that didnt do LS3.3 but could just physically walk into the new map

I think once the account has opened the map, the portal is usable. My characters (that have not done the story in any part) can just walk in, as well, but since purchasing the scroll, I just use that.

in Living World

Amaimon.7823

I think once the account has opened the map, the portal is usable. My characters (that have not done the story in any part) can just walk in, as well, but since purchasing the scroll, I just use that.

But that would make the scroll completely absolete

in Living World

Inculpatus cedo.9234

No, it’s a convenience item. It costs no Gold, no extra loading screens, and no time to use the scroll vs. traveling to FrostGorge and using the portal.

in Living World

Posted by: Sirius.4510

Sirius.4510

8 episodes in season 3 definitely seems possible. We don’t know when the next expansion is, and barring a long gap between the last episode and launch (which… is also possible, it happened for HoT), that leaves quite a bit of time. The eighth episode would probably come out roughly the end of this year on the current cadence.

Just a random PuGgle.
Stormbluff Isle ( http://www.stormbluffisle.com )

in Living World

sorudo.9054

You don’t have to do LWS3 story in order. You can start the third story chapter from the hero panel and skip the first and second chapter entirely, which means you wouldn’t have to deal with the bugged aurene mission

i did, i still need to do the stupid tests i absolutely hate to do, just try it and you’ll see.

if they want to add a new area make it accessible from the get go, i don’t want to do a stupid quest just to access it….

in Living World

Amaimon.7823

i did, i still need to do the stupid tests i absolutely hate to do, just try it and you’ll see.

if they want to add a new area make it accessible from the get go, i don’t want to do a stupid quest just to access it….

Comment number 293746 “i dont want to play to the game, I just want the rewards”
Why are there so many of these? i mean, when I was a kid, and still most games now, it was always that if you didnt want to domsomething, well, tough luck, you were locked out of the game. Stuck with a minigame in zelda? Forever out. Stuck with a sliding level in rayman? Forever out. Not enough health potions to kill that one boss in oblivion? Forever out.

Did gw2 really make gamers lazy?

in Living World

sorudo.9054

Comment number 293746 “i dont want to play to the game, I just want the rewards”
Why are there so many of these? i mean, when I was a kid, and still most games now, it was always that if you didnt want to domsomething, well, tough luck, you were locked out of the game. Stuck with a minigame in zelda? Forever out. Stuck with a sliding level in rayman? Forever out. Not enough health potions to kill that one boss in oblivion? Forever out.

Did gw2 really make gamers lazy?

i don’t like to play boring and stupid things, i do like to play to explore and don’t care about rewards.
i think you’re taking to the wrong guy with your rant, you would not watch a horrible movie ether.

in Living World

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

i don’t like to play boring and stupid things, i do like to play to explore and don’t care about rewards.
i think you’re taking to the wrong guy with your rant, you would not watch a horrible movie ether.

I feel like you are maybe playing the wrong game here? Like, if the game is boring and stupid, play something else, maybe?

(Also, wouldn’t Bitterfrost provide, like, twenty minutes of entertainment max, since it’s a pretty small map, so would be explored super-fast?)

in Living World

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

I think there will be 5-6 Living World episodes before xpac2 is next on the schedule.

I think it will be seven to eight episodes, but don’t quote me on that.

in Living World

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

Hyped for the next episode as well. Cant come soon enough. We will most likely go to Isle of Janthir as hinted during the story maybe follow up on what Lazarus and Marjory are up to.

As for the length of this season, I’d say if the episode drops on the 24th there could be 5 more episodes before the expansion launches. Making it total of 8 thus following the previous ls in length. Plus it would give enough time for people to play it thru and have the expansion drop in October.

Buut these are just lucky guesses that Ive been thinkin about during this one month and half wait period.

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation