My Ghostly Infusion Wont Show

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Adry.7512

Adry.7512

Hello!

When I put Winter’s Heart infusion to my jewerly it shows, but when i put Ghostly infusion on my ring it doesnt show…..why??? i Just wasted an extractor for nothing.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

What level do you have animations at? (It’s in options/graphic options/animations). If it’s too low the Ghostly infusion won’t show on your computer.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Adry.7512

What level do you have animations at? (It’s in options/graphic options/animations). If it’s too low the Ghostly infusion won’t show on your computer.

I bought a second extractor and took it off, i read up a bit more and decided to put in backpiece and then i changed my animation settings. It could have been my animation settings from the start, not sure. Does it matter if i put the infusion to my ring?

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

I bought a second extractor and took it off, i read up a bit more and decided to put in backpiece and then i changed my animation settings. It could have been my animation settings from the start, not sure. Does it matter if i put the infusion to my ring?

I put a ghostly infusion into a ring and it works fine everywhere except PvP. Infusion effects don’t work there apparently. Otherwise, I’d say it was probably your animation settings.

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

On a side note since you mentioned “wasting an extractor” I hope you are not using the gem store upgrade extractor to remove your infusions. In case you are, there is an infusion extractor you can buy from the fractal merchant for 24 silver.

The Burninator

Adry.7512

On a side note since you mentioned “wasting an extractor” I hope you are not using the gem store upgrade extractor to remove your infusions. In case you are, there is an infusion extractor you can buy from the fractal merchant for 24 silver.

LMFAOOOOO!!!!!!! IM DEAD!! well thank you so much. YEP i used the gem store one like a kitten!