My Suggestions for WvW and other stuff.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tearmatt.5410

Tearmatt.5410

As i hit level 80 the first thing that got into my mind was “What now?” and so i tried to WvW / Dungeon but i got bored real quick and i knew that there was something missing.

Rivalry

Competition

The thing is, in WvW if you defeat / get defeated by a player you will either see Invader [Guild] / Defender [Guild] now that just sucks I feel like I am fighting with NPCs, I know that there is a reason why they name everybody same so that no one could be Focus Fired or be the Only Target but you see,the thing in PvP is that when you get killed by a player and get killed by him more than 1 time and despite trying to kill or beat him and still could not, you getkitten and when you arekitten you are mad and when you are mad you want revenge and when you got hatred for that certain person who beat you, you get motivation to surpass him and once n for all try to defeat him.Then this develops into Rivalry and when there is rivalry between guilds or players it is a never ending battle.Who cares if you get FFed it is a PvP game,who cares if you always get targeted still a PvP game and if so what is your guild for? what is your server mates for?So I’d really like to see the names of whom i have defeated and who has defeated me in WvW to develop rivalry between players/servers.Because with the settings right now its like nothing, “who killed me? oh just and invader/defender”-“that guy was strong, but i cant see his name so no chance of revenge” so the thing you feel for the player who pwned you just disappears into nowhere.

I’d also like to see a Guild House or Hall where members can gather and hang out or even place crafting utilities inside of the hall and each members would receive their own respective rooms to decorate with furniture.

Add/Design another WvW map because being in 3 identical maps is getting boring.

Assign Colors for each server,Tired of only seeing Green / Red / Blue in WvW.

(edited by Tearmatt.5410)

Posted by: Otakucho.9385

Otakucho.9385

I’d like to see a WvW ranking system and stat system, like it’d be nice to know how well you are actually doing in WvW as an individual as well as how your particular guild is doing. Maybe even an RSS feed or a mobile app for ios/android as well?

Posted by: Tearmatt.5410

Tearmatt.5410

I’d like to see a WvW ranking system and stat system, like it’d be nice to know how well you are actually doing in WvW as an individual as well as how your particular guild is doing. Maybe even an RSS feed or a mobile app for ios/android as well?

Yes, I’d like to see a Ranking system as well highest rank would be “High Warlord” lol.