My one gripe with today's reveals

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Wulf.5431

Wulf.5431

It’s so simple, the tiniest thing. Would it have killed any of the presenters to spend like 20 seconds mousing over all the new skills and traits, so we could at least screen cap them? I know they couldn’t go in depth on everything but that would’ve been enough. We’re chomping at the bit here

Posted by: Borz.7025

Borz.7025

Agreed. This shows a few of them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOr-LO38Mts

Posted by: Hevoskuuri.3891

Hevoskuuri.3891

Woodenpotatoes’ postshow has been uploaded to his youtube channel, there he shows off some of the elites in action and also shows us their skills and traits.

Posted by: Wulf.5431

Wulf.5431

I watched all wooden potatoes stream, and while it was good, he only moused over like maybe a third of the traits and skills. It was a great stream, but like I said it would’ve taken so little effort just to mouse over all of them so we could pause and read them.

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

The streamers got the footage at an event designed to give a select few press people and popular GW2 youtubers early access to the expansion. And both WP and BO hit upon the fact that some of the development team were also there having discussions with them as they were playing and showing them different things.

So they weren’t exactly sitting around at home free to take as much time as they needed to meticulously mouse over every little thing.