My opinion of female medium armour

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: krojack.4920

krojack.4920

Whispers Medium
Krytan Armour (gemstore)

both of these sets i find look amazing for medium.

^^

Yeah I had to swap some gold for gems and buy this because all the other armour on my Ranger looked like garbage. Still not as cool as some of the other armour I see around but the best I can get.

80 Sylvari Ranger – Jade Quarry
ยป My current Guild Wars 2 game annoyances

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

Oh, I just arranged to get a pretty nice female medium armor. I had to mix up a few things and I am still not happy with the shoes, but all in all I really like it =)

Attachments:

Posted by: mulch.2586

mulch.2586

Always dreaming of a Mord Sith (Legends of the Seeker) outfit.

I’d roll a female for that.

Posted by: Bear.9135

Bear.9135

As an engineer I actually quite like some of the armors (though the pickings are still fairly slim compared to other armor classes, of course). Personal favorites are the Leather set, Medium X set (the ones you can get from Karma vendors @ Cursed Shore), and the Invaders Rawhide set.

Posted by: Hycinthus.6483

Hycinthus.6483

This is not just female medium armor problem but also male. I dont like trenchcoats alll the way to 80. May i ask:

What is the armor in the engineer character selection screen, what level is it, where can i get it, and is it hard to get?

Posted by: Bankaikiller.8617

Bankaikiller.8617

Female medium armor looks good in my opinion!

Attachments:

(edited by Bankaikiller.8617)

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

Trench coats in general are a flawed design from a realisim perspective . A thief wouldn’t use one cause there’s too much risk of making noise , its only going to get in the way of an engineers holsters delaying his draw and making equipping kits more awkward . That makes ranger the only viable option

Hycinthus.6483

Also if you guys notice almost all trenchcoats have clipping issues.

Posted by: Noviere.7309

Noviere.7309

I actually like trench coats! 2-3 of them would be nice… But there are way more than that. And no, I don’t want skimpy armor(I think the human T3 is just… bad).

Hycinthus.6483

Why do some people think just because OP doesn’t like trenchcoats, then s/he immediately wants skimpy armor? There are lots of cool looking armors I can think of designing between trenchcoats and skimpy.

I hope they put more non-trench armors especially for low and mid level range. I hate levelling all the way to 80 in coats. I am now already 37, and all I’ve been in are coats, half coats, half skirts kilts.