My personal opinion on endgame

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Avatar.1923

blizzard did a good job.
maybe too much of a good job at one point.

but times are changing and nothing stays on top forever, the same happened to the beatles.

for me, the greatest was Ultima Online, with its “dangerous world” filled with red player killers and good doers battling it out.
and you could even get your house stolen by thieves

gw2 tries to be both, pve and pvp, but wont be perfect in neither, probably.

still, just giving some meaning to the huge wvw, as in some big ideology conflicts, could rock!

Posted by: MrGreen.9750

MrGreen.9750

I find this hilarious. Today, I finally achieved level 80. I feel like I have been playing WAY too much.

To the OP, it is obvious you have lied about your play time. Four hours a day does not accomplish what you say has been done.

Also, I find myself to be overwhelmed with the amount of content I have left to finish now that I have hit 80.

I have yet to touch PVP, complete all the dungeons, and explore the end game loot. That alone will occupy my time for many more months. Not to mention, the alts I plan on rolling.

If this is where our society is, it has become a little sad. Please, if you think a game needs to occupy your time like a full time job you need to restring your priorities.

Find a new hobby. Learn how to play an instrument, learn how to cook, become socially active, or exercise O_0!

I love video games, its a hobby of mine. That’s it though, a hobby. I also play instruments, sing, exercise daily, work, and attend school full time. I also MAKE time for a social life.

Get a grip, please.

Posted by: shogun.5328

shogun.5328

This is some funny stuff, thanks guys. I bet the OP is self employed 3 hours a day 3 hours a week doing chores for mom and dad?

Why did you rush through the game and make a level 80 with 5 sets of exotics and complete everything there is to do in the game and then come here and complain about it? You’d have the samekittenproblem in any game you played, so please, just stop.

I haven’t personally played WoW but I have many friends that did and maybe you should think back on what that game was like in the first three weeks.

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

After trying different race/class combinations, deleting and starting over several times when I wasn’t satisfied with something, I finally decided on what toons to create and level up… this morning I began playing a Norn Ranger, because there are several areas in the Norn starting area to pick up animals. Before doing so, however, I went to Hoelbrek to explore the city and pick up crafting skills.

I went around to every location in the city to get 100% completion. Along the way I saw a lot of “named” NPCs I could talk to. Not sure if I got everyone but I talked to everyone I could find. Several give options to increase charm/dignity/ferocity so my charm is almost at its maximum from conversing with them. I spent several hours in the city and the rest of the day exploring the area southeast of Snowlord’s Gate where there are the various animal shrines. I filled in hearts and participated in dynamic events, etc.

In one day I haven’t even fully explored a quarter of the Shiverpeak Mountains area, my toon has 3% World completion and 44% Wayfarer Foothills. I haven’t even travelled to any other areas including Lion’s Arch yet.

For each race there are several branches to your personal story. You pick some kind of group affiliation such as Norn’s spirit animals, and an individual choice such as something that happened to you that is unresolved, in the Norn example either a drunken brawl, a rival looking for a rematch or a lost relic. Later in the game there are three different groups you can join. Just with regards to the stories, I could run three of four different Norn characters using different classes through completely different stories.

There are four more races, each with its own starting area, its own set of branching personal choices, its own city to explore.

To say that you have already done everything there is to do… you want me to believe you’ve levelled 15-20 toons to 80 and fully explored every area, talked to every NPC, mastered every class and explored every dungeon? Not buying it.

You ran through the game like a marathon runner, or like someone playing a very complex game of baseball where you “touched” hundreds of bases for just a second before rushing to the next. You may have explored 100% of the map but you missed 99% of the content.

Want to know what to do now? Make a new toon and actually play the game.

Posted by: Eternal Duty.4789

Eternal Duty.4789

@ carson yuen.6739

What WvWvW? All I get is queue., and you want a whole guild try to get in? Good luck.

Posted by: Lance Coolee.9480

Lance Coolee.9480

I’m really sorry and not to call people out, but every post I read here that argued AGAINST the OP didn’t really have anything constructive to say.

There are honest players posting legitimate arguments about the state of content at level 80. And to be brutally honest, if you haven’t a character that’s at level 80, you probably should keep your comments to yourselves.

Yes, it’s 27 days into the game, but some of these arguments hold valid whether you hit level 80 the day after release or a few months after release. If anything, appreciate the fact that there are people out there, making reasonable suggestions on how to fix these problems so that other people don’t have to experience the same challenges.

“GW2 takes everything you love about GW1” – M. O’Brien
“We just don’t want players to grind in GW2” – C. Johanson
“The most important thing in any game should be the player” – R. Soesbee

tolunart.2095

It’s not a problem, it’s the concept and design of the game. This is not the game you are looking for.

Posted by: Rpgtabbycat.5869

Rpgtabbycat.5869

Wow, it sounds like you accomplished quite a bit. I’d say that $60 was worth it for that much entertainment, wouldn’t you? The nice thing about this game is there is no sub fee. What does that mean to you? Well, it means you have the freedom to go play other games while you wait for ArenaNet to bring out more content. And then you can go back and play the content. Plus you never have to feel like you are being left behind because there is no gear treadmill. They’ve created the perfect game to play alongside other games. For some of us (even those of us who put in crazy hours in the game) there’s enough to do to keep us busy until the next content update.

As a side note: once they fix the bugs with the drops in the explorer dungeons, people will go back to playing them. Then we will see a lot fewer topics like this one.

Posted by: Nemmar.8491

Nemmar.8491

keeping you busy???

dude! you play more than 40h / week.

please, game responsibly…

This kind of comment really amuses me. Its not the first time i see it.

Game is lacking? It must be you! Play less!

Seriously, a game you need to play less must have something seriously wrong. You understand that your words betray you? I just hope you’re not the avatar i know…

Indeed OP, play less, or not at all.

(edited by Nemmar.8491)

Posted by: ref.8196

ref.8196

So yeah. I’ve been 80 for about 2 weeks. I’m 400 armorsmith and 400 jewelcrafting.

I have made 2-3 full sets of exotics. I have almost 100% world completion.

I have done almost everything there is to do in this game. And I’m not playing 24/7. I just set myself to a task and do it.

There is no feeling of end game. Doing events over and over and over and over and over is a grind. Doing dungeons over and over for their gear skins is a grind.

There are no epic fights, no raids, most of the dungeons are poorly designed with trash being harder than the actual bosses. (Seriously, I can solo the first 2 bosses in warden wing Arah. – Really?)

The game is a grind – the PvP feels lackluster at best, especially wvw. Zerg vs zerg is not my idea of fun. I pretty much ignore the objectives in wvw and run around just looking for solo fights or 1v2’s 1v3’s.

Where is the end game? Where are these “Dynamic Events” you are speaking of because I haven’t ever seen them.

And to you people, who I have seen post this in so many other threads. To answer your question “The game has been out only 3 weeks, what do you expect?”

I expect a game, upon release to have enough content to keep me busy until new content comes out. Not to have 2 days worth of event seeing and then do those same events for hours and hours.

Did you do all the dungeons (and path) in explore?

And why are you soloing the arah dungeon?

And why are you going in to WvW as a solo?

I really don’t understand what people are doing. I am over 200 hours now, with 50% world completion, still yet to get a full set of exotic, still yet to do all the dungeons, I’ve barely touched WvW (which is why I bought the game) or sPvP.

Posted by: Smackjack.5071

Smackjack.5071

Ever since 2 people asked for a screenshot with his /age the op has not been back.

tolunart.2095

keeping you busy???

Seriously, a game you need to play less must have something seriously wrong. You understand that your words betray you? I just hope you’re not the avatar i know…

Drinking a glass of wine with dinner is enjoyable. Drinking five bottles of wine a day is a problem.

tolunart.2095

Ever since 2 people asked for a screenshot with his /age the op has not been back.

Calling out bad trolls tends to have this result.

Lance Coolee.9480

I’m also level 80, 100% map complete and 1 profession at 400.

Attachments:

Posted by: Duveth.5742

Duveth.5742

people who defend level 80 lategame arent 80

Posted by: ref.8196

ref.8196

keeping you busy???

Drinking a glass of wine with dinner is enjoyable. Drinking five bottles of wine a day is a problem.

Hit the nail on the head.

The problem is that people go through the world “grinding” everything. That means, finding a heart, doing it, finding the next heart, going to the next DE, hitting a mob, going back to the heart, getting the 100% completion reward and moving on to the next map. Which is fine, but then they complain they have nothing to do.

Why can’t people just play games anymore? Why is the reward so important?

I’m 80, and there is nothing to defend, it’s not my problem that other people have nothing to do. I have plenty to do. As I said earlier, >200 hours and 50% map completion.

Smackjack.5071

I’m also level 80, 100% map complete and 1 profession at 400.

So you played 40 hours a week , that says it all. I can get to endgame on any mmo even faster in most with that amount of time.

If i wanted to , but i dont. I dont see the need,

Lance Coolee.9480

/facepalm.

srsly, when did /age really have a valid bearing on any metrics?

Attachments:

Smackjack.5071

/facepalm.

srsly, when did /age really have a valid bearing on any metrics?

How does time played not ?

You got to 80 100% complete in no time
Ref played more hours and is still at 50%

It actually points out a lot from all sides.

Lance Coolee.9480

Yet you based the entire premise of your argument on the fact that I “play 40 hours a week”

Posted by: Rizzy.8293

Rizzy.8293

keeping you busy???

Hit the nail on the head.

The problem is that people go through the world “grinding” everything. That means, finding a heart, doing it, finding the next heart, going to the next DE, hitting a mob, going back to the heart, getting the 100% completion reward and moving on to the next map. Which is fine, but then they complain they have nothing to do.

Why can’t people just play games anymore? Why is the reward so important?

I’m 80, and there is nothing to defend, it’s not my problem that other people have nothing to do. I have plenty to do. As I said earlier, >200 hours and 50% map completion.

Yeah…. only this isn’t wine nor is it as bad as substance abuse.

tolunart.2095

People have died after spending multiple days playing video games and neglecting things like food, water, and getting up to use the facilities. It’s at the extreme edge of things, but there is still the potential for addiction and abuse.

Also, kudos on taking a metaphor waaaaay to seriously. It takes effort to be that obtuse.

Smackjack.5071

Yet you based the entire premise of your argument on the fact that I “play 40 hours a week”

yes, and?

Posted by: Martym.6971

Martym.6971

So yeah. I’ve been 80 for about 2 weeks. I’m 400 armorsmith and 400 jewelcrafting.

I have done almost everything there is to do in this game. And I’m not playing 24/7. I just set myself to a task and do it.

There is no feeling of end game. Doing events over and over and over and over and over is a grind. Doing dungeons over and over for their gear skins is a grind.

There are no epic fights, no raids, most of the dungeons are poorly designed with trash being harder than the actual bosses. (Seriously, I can solo the first 2 bosses in warden wing Arah. – Really?)

The game is a grind – the PvP feels lackluster at best, especially wvw. Zerg vs zerg is not my idea of fun. I pretty much ignore the objectives in wvw and run around just looking for solo fights or 1v2’s 1v3’s.

Where is the end game? Where are these “Dynamic Events” you are speaking of because I haven’t ever seen them.

And to you people, who I have seen post this in so many other threads. To answer your question “The game has been out only 3 weeks, what do you expect?”

I expect a game, upon release to have enough content to keep me busy until new content comes out. Not to have 2 days worth of event seeing and then do those same events for hours and hours.

There’s no way you “don’t play much” and have a level 80 with 2 maxed professions, as short as this game has been out, with 100% world completion…

This is the problem with a lot of MMO gamers nowadays…they zip to end game, spend 10 hours a day grinding their rear end off, when a game, even MMOs, are meant to be played casually in your offtime, among other numerous hobbies…

Like myself, I go to the gym and work out, do 45 minutes of cardio, and spend time with the family, and make a little time during the day for games, usually not more than 2-3 hours a day tops, average 1 hour a day, and a lot of days on don’t even logon due to work kicking my butt.

Take a break, and don’t expecting games to be able to be played 10 hours everyday of your life, and still have content. Get other hobbies and split up time between hobbies like I do.

And no… WoW gives everyone the same problem. There isn’t much to do in WoW after you do your 10 arena games a week, maybe grind a little rating, and do a raid here and there. Professions in WoW can be powerleveled in less than 6 hours to max level….Smooth raids can do a full clear in about an hour, with no reason to do full clears on content below your ilevel. Maybe a battleground here and there.

Posted by: Zzulu.5489

Zzulu.5489

It’s pretty funny watching these guys who clearly play 8+ hours a day, every day, say that they have run out of content. That’s what rushing through content will get you. This game has, by far, the most content at launch compared to any other MMO launched since WoW. Even WoW itself only had a few dungeons and two raids at launch as its endgame content (one of which was just a single room) and it didn’t come with half the amount of armor sets or voice acting or PvP features GW2 arrived with.

Not sure what you expected out of GW2 but you only have yourself to blame really.

Lance Coolee.9480

Guys, seriously – come up with some other argument other than “we play too much”; that has ALREADY been clearly debunked.

< 131 hrs got me to level 80 with 100% map explored, 1 400 craft and a full exotic set. (scroll up for ss)

I can also do a pretty good job at reciting my entire lore experience, because I thoroughly enjoyed playing through to level 80.

Posted by: Eddard.2930

Eddard.2930

Hey Cad,

If you only work 5 hours per day 3 days per week AND you have beat this game AND you don’t want to lead a country, you are far too awesome a force of humanity to take advice from a mere mortal such as I.

Maybe you should go into MMO content development? You seem so fantastic at everything else you try, perhaps you could revolutionize the industry.

Just sayin’.

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming like the people in his car.

Zzulu.5489

Guys, seriously – come up with some other argument other than “we play too much”; that has ALREADY been clearly debunked.

< 131 hrs got me to level 80 with 100% map explored, 1 400 craft and a full exotic set. (scroll up for ss)

I can also do a pretty good job at reciting my entire lore experience, because I thoroughly enjoyed playing through to level 80.

Name some MMO’s in the past 8 years that launched with more content than GW2 did

Martym.6971

You honestly haven’t debunked anything, keep telling yourself that.

As for naming other MMOs that have launched with more content, I can name a couple. FFXI, EQ, Warhammer.

Lance Coolee.9480

Name some MMO’s in the past 8 years that launched with more content than GW2 did

I don’t have to, this isn’t a thread directed at comparing GW2 to other MMO’s. This isn’t about what other games did well or didn’t do well.

This thread is focused on GW2’s experience at level 80. End of story. If you have an argument for or against that, then post it; but otherwise, stay on topic and keep ur irrelevant fallacies out of the thread.

Zzulu.5489

I don’t have to, this isn’t a thread directed at comparing GW2 to other MMO’s. This isn’t about what other games did well or didn’t do well.

This thread is focused on GW2’s experience at level 80. End of story. If you have an argument for or against that, then post it; but otherwise, stay on topic and keep ur irrelevant fallacies out of the thread.

You mean you can’t, because there are none.

Let that sink in. Then stand back and consider the fact. Maybe you’ll come to the realization that the only way you’ve burned through all the content there is at this point in time is because you play far more than the target demographic Arenanet has been aiming for. You are essentially complaining about lack of content in the MMO that has delivered the most content in the genre in almost a decade.

If you are displeased with the amount of content in the game you can always take a break. There are no monthly fees and you can quite easily do so.

They have said from the start that their priority was not endgame, it was the whole game.

(edited by Zzulu.5489)

Rizzy.8293

People have died after spending multiple days playing video games and neglecting things like food, water, and getting up to use the facilities. It’s at the extreme edge of things, but there is still the potential for addiction and abuse.

Also, kudos on taking a metaphor waaaaay to seriously. It takes effort to be that obtuse.

Having an addictive personality to the point you neglect basic needs is one thing.

Until someone neglects their needs and responsibilities, it isn’t a big problem.

Sure they could spend less time on a video game but if it still allows them to function normally and meet ends meet and basically be a functioning person it’s not as bad substance abuse infact its down right ignorant and disrespectful to anyone who has had or known anyone with substance abuse problems.

Lance Coolee.9480

You honestly haven’t debunked anything, keep telling yourself that.

As for naming other MMOs that have launched with more content, I can name a couple. FFXI, EQ, Warhammer.

The argument was that only the “40 hr a week” hardcore players are the only ones experience the drop in enjoyment at level 80. I presented a clear screenshot that certainly debunked that argument.

Regardless, the original topic remains – that players at level 80 (regardless if it takes you a day or 3 months to get there) are mostly experience the same challenges.

Lance Coolee.9480

You mean you can’t, because there are none.

Let that sink in. Then stand back and consider the fact. Maybe you’ll come to the realization that the only way you’ve burned through all the content there is at this point in time is because you play far more than the target demographic they’re aiming for.

If you are displeased with the amount of content in the game you can always take a break. There are no monthly fees and you can quite easily do so.

Trolls will be trolls.

What part of 131 logged hours didn’t sink in? You do the math.

Rizzy.8293

Allods, Aion, Guildwars, WoW, Dark Age of Camelot(not sure when this was release but I heard about it like 7 years ago), Age of Connan, APB, The Secret World…

Martym.6971

Actually it’s very relevant to the topic.

And 131 hours play time brother? I garuntee you, you thought the same thing yesterday, and yesterday marked the 3rd week after Guild Wars 2 launch, and you stated you played 131 hours give or take, so I will go with 131.

131 / 3 = roughly 43.67 hours a week played, which is a little over 6 hours everyday of the week you have been online….6.24 hours to be exact…EVERYDAY, that’s a lot of time to AVERAGE to be on the game everyday of the week.

6.24 hours, that is 374 minutes per day….on THAT character.

Do you have any other characters? Add that time in. I bet you do.

Zzulu.5489

Allods, Aion, Guildwars, WoW, Dark Age of Camelot(not sure when this was release but I heard about it like 7 years ago), Age of Connan, APB, The Secret World…

Son, listing MMO’s without knowing what you’re talking about won’t get you anywhere. The fact that you list games like Age of Conan and APB, two of the worst major MMO launches ever, shows that either you’re trolling or you’re just a fool.

Posted by: Write.3192

Write.3192

Other than the “you play too much” argument, I love the “well, you haven’t done everything” argument. Go get 100% map completion, only one crafting skill at 400? Get another. Go play sPVP till your maxed rank. Level another character to 80. And then the arbitrary “this game isn’t for grinding” argument to close it off right after they just listed a handful of grinds. Trollboi’s will be trollboi’s.

Rizzy.8293

Son, listing MMO’s without knowing what you’re talking about won’t get you anywhere. The fact that you list games like Age of Conan and APB, two of the worst major MMO launches ever, shows that either you’re trolling or you’re just a fool.

APB is not fun?
And maybe you didnt enjoy age of conan but I have a friend who swears by it.

Kinda like how you’re swearing by Gw2.

How about Borderlands?

Lance Coolee.9480

And 131 hours play time brother? I garuntee you, you thought the same thing yesterday, and yesterday marked the 3rd week after Guild Wars 2 launch, and you stated you played 131 hours give or take, so I will go with 131.

131 / 3 = roughly 43.67 hours a week played, which is a little over 6 hours everyday of the week you have been online….6.24 hours to be exact…EVERYDAY, that’s a lot of time to AVERAGE to be on the game everyday of the week.

Your factors are incorrect. Yesterday wasn’t the 3rd week, it was the 4th. 27 days to be exact, which puts me at under 5 hours a day. Realistically, I play for 3 hours on the weekdays and have been playing on and off through the day the past few saturdays and sundays (which seem to have made up the difference in the 5 hr / day average).

Regarding my other character, I posted the screenshot in this thread, you go look for yourself.

Zzulu.5489

APB is not fun?

How about Borderlands?

APB went bankrupt, Borderlands isn’t an MMO and Age of Conan almost destroyed Funcom.

I wish everyone here had played Age of Conan at launch, another AAA title with a huge budget behind it. Around level 40 (out of 80) of that game you simply ran out of quests and had to grind to 80. It felt like pretty much every aspect of the game was broken or bugged. There was no functioning endgame content, stats on all armor didn’t work (and there were barely any armor sets to begin with!) there were classes that could one-shot other classes with one ability, the PvP features were broken, female characters did 25% less dmg than male ones, server crashes, numerous exploits and horrible performance was what made 800.000 players quit the game in the first few months, forcing them to close down almost all their servers in the aftermath.

I can only assume that the people who complain about GW2 as far as content goes have actually never played another MMO at launch apart from WOW in their lives – or they are trolling. There are a lot of things to complain about in regards to GW2 but content delivery is not it.

(edited by Zzulu.5489)

tolunart.2095

Having an addictive personality to the point you neglect basic needs is one thing.

Until someone neglects their needs and responsibilities, it isn’t a big problem.

Sure they could spend less time on a video game but if it still allows them to function normally and meet ends meet and basically be a functioning person it’s not as bad substance abuse infact its down right ignorant and disrespectful to anyone who has had or known anyone with substance abuse problems.

Quite a big chip on your shoulder, I see.

Again, you are taking the statement waaaaaaay too seriously. Seek professional help. I mean it.

Rizzy.8293

APB is not fun?

How about Borderlands?

APB went bankrupt, Borderlands isn’t an MMO and Age of Conan almost destroyed Funcom.

I wish everyone here had played Age of Conan at launch, another AAA title with a huge budget behind it. Around level 40 (out of 80) of that game you simply ran out of quests and had to grind to 80. It felt like pretty much every aspect of the game was broken or bugged. There was no functioning endgame content, stats on all armor didn’t work (and there were barely any armor sets to begin with!) there were classes that could one-shot other classes with one ability, the PvP features were broken, female characters did 25% less dmg than male ones, server crashes, numerous exploits and horrible performance was what made 800.000 players quit the game in the first few months, forcing them to close down almost all their servers in the aftermath.

I can only assume that the people who complain about GW2 as far as content goes have actually never played another MMO at launch apart from WOW in their lives – or they are trolling. There are a lot of things to complain about in regards to GW2 but content delivery is not it.

Well maybe APB shouldnt have been free to acquire :|

And that sucks for age of conan but theres still people on there enjoying it.

So Borderlands is an FPS RPG with single and Multiplayer options, that makes it a hybrid.

Look things happening here is like whats happening in AoC you’re still finding things to do, good for you, but for the others that have done everything… can you honestly say their issue is invalid?

What happens if you completed it somehow.

This is exactly the reason why now I have to slow down my pacing and just complete one map a day instead of what I was doing which was 2 day without even trying

Martym.6971

Your factors are incorrect. Yesterday wasn’t the 3rd week, it was the 4th. 27 days to be exact, which puts me at under 5 hours a day. Realistically, I play for 3 hours on the weekdays and have been playing on and off through the day the past few saturdays and sundays (which seem to have made up the difference in the 5 hr / day average).

Regarding my other character, I posted the screenshot in this thread, you go look for yourself.

http://www.arena.net/blog/announcing-the-guild-wars-2-launch-date

Earlier this year I told you that 2012 would be the Year of the Dragon, and that the next few betas would help us nail down our actual launch date. Well, after the results of our latest stress test, I’m happy to announce that we’re ready to nail down that date.

Guild Wars 2 will officially launch on Tuesday, August 28th.*****************

Taken directly off the website blog, so that would make yesterday the 3rd week 4th day of the week. The 4th week will be this Tuesday the 25th.

Edit: I meant 4th week, I don’t know where my head is today, regardless, that’s a re-tar-ded amount of time to be playing in that short of time.

(edited by Martym.6971)

Rizzy.8293

Again, you are taking the statement waaaaaaay too seriously. Seek professional help. I mean it.

Or we can just be ignorant and disrespectful

Lance Coolee.9480

Earlier this year I told you that 2012 would be the Year of the Dragon, and that the next few betas would help us nail down our actual launch date. Well, after the results of our latest stress test, I’m happy to announce that we’re ready to nail down that date.

Taken directly off the website blog, so that would make yesterday the 3rd week 4th day of the week. The 4th week will be this Tuesday the 25th.

Edit: I meant 4th week, I don’t know where my head is today, regardless, that’s a re-tar-ded amount of time to be playing in that short of time.

Your not factoring in the 3 day headstart.

Edit: I’m also sorry that I’m not playing by your rules. So then tell me, if 3 hours a day is too much, then what, dear sir, is a reasonable amount of time to play?

I certainly wouldn’t want to offend anyone by playing a game that I enjoy playing…

Had I known there was an optimal pace to play governed by the ArenaNet “product enjoyment team”, I certainly would’ve considered that while playing.

However, since there wasn’t, I (as a reasonable adult with a 50 hr / week job, a wedding to plan and 9 newborn foster puppies to care for) felt that my pace and style of game play adequately fit my lifestyle.

(edited by Lance Coolee.9480)

tolunart.2095

Or we can just be ignorant and disrespectful

When someone responds to a simple statement as you did, it’s a sign that there are deeper issues than what is expressed. I really mean it, you have problems if a simple comparison to say that “playing a game occasionally is fun but obsessing over it is dangerous” would cause such a strong reaction. I work with people who have mental health issues, I’m not a doctor but I can recognize the signs.

Martym.6971

Your not factoring in the 3 day headstart.

Edit: I’m also sorry that I’m not playing by your rules. So then tell me, if 3 hours a day is too much, then what, dear sir, is a reasonable amount of time to play?

I certainly wouldn’t want to offend anyone by playing a game that I enjoy playing…

3 hours a day….LOL! I’m done here. Enjoy your endeavors in recalling first grade math.

Got better things to do than deal with brats on the internet, like dealing with my own brats at home.

Keep fooling yourself, and no you haven’t gotten anywhere near to “nothing left to do” WITH 131 hours.

Posted by: Caselia.6451

Caselia.6451

Let me make this clear for you mate. EVERYTHING is endgame.

Martym.6971

Go play WoW,
Da da da da da go play WoW!

/maracas

Also im enjoying flicking between the GW2 and WoW forums and sending you people back and forth to each other. Same whine, different game.

All the trolls ever do is whine like babies.

Heres a solution: If you don’t have fun, QUIT THE GAME! BYE!