My take on traits/skills

My take on traits/skills

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: TheFool.4589

TheFool.4589

Guys. Just go with it.

What’s the worst that can happen? We quit the game and move on….were gonna be ok! ITS OK GUYS! Breath! We’re gonna make it one way or another. Dont panic!

My take on traits/skills

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

It’s human nature to complain about anything. What about we take these complaints to Congo and tell them what bothers us so much.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

My take on traits/skills

Posted by: Alpha.6913

Alpha.6913

Guys. Just go with it.

What’s the worst that can happen? We quit the game and move on….were gonna be ok! ITS OK GUYS! Breath! We’re gonna make it one way or another. Dont panic!

I dont remember a time they failed when adding a big patch. New dailies were ok, trading post got better… Skill and traints got better… So why is it suposed to fail now?

My take on traits/skills

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

I think these changes are ultimately going to be good ones for the game and player base. Honest. I am actually looking forward to it.

I just hope a few small things about its implementation are tweaked before going live or it might cause some serious rage for some players.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

My take on traits/skills

Posted by: Paradox.1380

Paradox.1380

Balance passes always see complaints. People get attached to their builds and hate changing them. IN all honesty I am getting used to having to change up how I play my characters, lol. My poor Ranger has seen so many sweeping changes and all I want is my LB/SB build from that start of the game back. /weep.

People dislike change on a whole. Its psychological. It’ll be okay let them complain and get it out. They will adapt and move on like every other time. Its not like this is the first balance patch we’ve had that was really huge.

-It’s Lady Paradox- Sweet Adrenaline
“What Part Of Living Says You Gotta Die?
I Plan On Burnin Through Another 9 Lives”