Mystic Chromatic Ooze Infusion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

What if Anet made the Mystic Chromatic Ooze item into an infusion?

I was reading this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/6f58iy/mystic_chromatic_ooze_5_minute_timer/

And when I saw another player recommend it becoming an infusion, I thought – that’s a brilliant idea!

It’s frustrating having to double click on this item every 5 minutes in order to renew your character’s appearance, and I for one would LOVE to have this effect permanently, so an infusion really would make the most sense here. PLEASE Anet

Would this be something you guys want implemented?

Attachments:

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

(edited by Zaoda.1653)

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

If it becomes a permanent effect through an infusion doesn’t that take away a major reason to get the Legendary hammer? Someone could get the infusion, for much cheaper, and equip any other hammer or other weapon and get the legendary effect continuously.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I was thinking the same thing. It would seem to take away one of the perks to getting that particular Legendary.

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

Technically anyone could also make the point that there’s no reason in going for juggernaut because you only have to get this item for 5 minutes of shiny armor and therefore this item should not exist in the first place…

My point is, if you already have this item, why not make it a permanent effect? Or, if you don’t want to demean juggernaut in any way, make it a collection that requires both unlocking the Mystic Chromatic Ooze item AND Juggernaut.

Would this solve the problem?

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

-snip-

Would this solve the problem?

Yep. That would do it. +1

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

Just a flesh wound.3589

I would think making it a permanent effect infusion only if you have the Juggernaut crafted already would be fair. It could be considered a perk of having that Legendary.

ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

I would think making it a permanent effect infusion only if you have the Juggernaut crafted already would be fair. It could be considered a perk of having that Legendary.

It would have to be crafted and not bought though. Because simply buying a legendary only unlocks the skins, it shouldn’t unlock the item(s) that provide the effect/aura however. People would need to actually do the collection for that extra little perk.

Otherwise you’d have so many people who’s done the collection and got the effect, vs. someone who simply bought the weapon and got the effect.

Not exactly fair like that. And inb4 entitlement enters this thread.

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

Just a flesh wound.3589

It would have to be crafted and not bought though. Because simply buying a legendary only unlocks the skins, it shouldn’t unlock the item(s) that provide the effect/aura however. People would need to actually do the collection for that extra little perk.

Otherwise you’d have so many people who’s done the collection and got the effect, vs. someone who simply bought the weapon and got the effect.

Not exactly fair like that. And inb4 entitlement enters this thread.

Yes. The words you have the Juggernaut crafted already are in my post because that’s what my objection to the OP’s original suggestion was about.

ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Xabis.1840

Xabis.1840

I would have zero problems with a permanent infusion, provided that the player completed the ooze collection and account bound the final hammer.

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

Because simply buying a legendary only unlocks the skins

I’m not understanding this statement. I don’t believe it is true.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol