Mystic forge - Repeat button

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

Can we have a ‘repeat last recipe’ button for the mystic forge? Would be extremely helpful for upgrading large quantities of materials.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

Posted by: Baconomics.8674

Baconomics.8674

It would be nice, but it would wreck havoc with prices

Posted by: Milkshake.4038

Milkshake.4038

I agree. Anet could add a cost for repeating, something based on the recipe you want to repeat. For example: t5 → t6 material upgrade: 2s, core → lodestone: 5s etc.

Posted by: Rhyav.4812

Rhyav.4812

Agree. My main reason for not spending 3 hours flipping the TP is because I get extremely bored of clicking… and because I don’t have enough money, but that’s another deal.

I’d love a repeat button, but I think it’d break the market.

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372

I guess I can almost see where your coming from on more people using the forge if they had to click less. At the same, time I think the QoL feature would be far greater to the people who just click when they have to craft 100’s of lodestones or hundred of clover recipes. I think there is a large volume of this request going back many years, so its not something I think we will see anytime soon, but it would be nice.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

I agree. Anet could add a cost for repeating, something based on the recipe you want to repeat. For example: t5 -> t6 material upgrade: 2s, core -> lodestone: 5s etc.

At least don’t clear a slot if the entire stack in it isn’t consumed. It would save so many clicks.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes