NPC skin colour, help!

NPC skin colour, help!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

Hi,

Does anyone know which skincolour this Nightmare Court has??
I’ve been trying to match with up but I always ending up with the wrong colour,

Race, Eyes and Eyes are OK but the skin is so hard to match!

Here’s a picture of him:
(left guy)

Attachments:

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

NPC skin colour, help!

Alga.6498

my 2nd Picture wont show in the 1st post... so here might be a better shot of him

Attachments:

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

NPC skin colour, help!

Posted by: FrostSpectre.4198

FrostSpectre.4198

It’s probably a skin color only accessible with Complete make over kits.

I’m a casual PvE adventurer, I enjoy combat, adventure and helping, but not farming.
I rarely do PvP or Hard PvE, unless it’s organized.

NPC skin colour, help!

Alga.6498

It’s probably a skin color only accessible with Complete make over kits.

No, these NPCs were already ingame before they even released the make-over kits, I am sure of that. :p

NPC skin colour, help!

Posted by: ElijahFitzroy.5762

ElijahFitzroy.5762

Actually that one would have been made after the second update to the make over kit seeing as that hair style wasn’t available till then. The colour looks like one of the standard greens, it’s probably the marking colour that is off. I can’t play with one of my kits atm but I will try it tonight on one of my syovari males and let you know. Though warning they do have specific colours and such that are only for NPCs. Just like you can’t make a duplicate of destiny’s edge of the b-iconic because they don’t want the player base to be able to copy them, but I will let you know what I find.

NPC skin colour, help!

Alga.6498

Actually that one would have been made after the second update to the make over kit seeing as that hair style wasn’t available till then. The colour looks like one of the standard greens, it’s probably the marking colour that is off. I can’t play with one of my kits atm but I will try it tonight on one of my syovari males and let you know. Though warning they do have specific colours and such that are only for NPCs. Just like you can’t make a duplicate of destiny’s edge of the b-iconic because they don’t want the player base to be able to copy them, but I will let you know what I find.

Ya before I knew, the hairstyle of this is actually a Tier 2 piece helmet.
I’ve been copying three other Nightmare Courts already, which fits perfectly so I doubt the rest of the crew would not be in the ‘starter creation’.
Thanks for the help, I’ll try a bit more myself..
Also, you sure about that? I’ve seen quite alot of players who has copied heroes such as Eir, Logan, Zojja, Scarlet, Kasmeer etc..

NPC skin colour, help!

Alga.6498

I guess this will do,
Now for the boring part.... level him up,

Attachments: