*NeW* //help//thx.

*NeW* //help//thx.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Alex.8630

Alex.8630

hi guys i’m new !!! and i have many questions i have a mesmer lvl 50 , revenant lvl 20 , necro lvl 30 and warrior lvl 25 , i’ve try all the modes this are my questions

IN WvW , wich class do you recommend me
and what build should i take ? ? i want a class wich is fun , :and what wearpons : i don’t want to die all 2 mins and where i can help

in PVP : wich class do you recommend me ?and what build should i take and what wearpons : i want a class wich is fun , kill , kill , not die

in dongeon ? wich class do you recommend me ?and what build should i take and what wearpons : i want a class wich is fun , i don’t want to die all 2 mins and where i can help

and thx guys)))))))))

(edited by Alex.8630)

*NeW* //help//thx.

Posted by: Melanie.1240

Melanie.1240

Tanky: Warrior, Guardian, Necro
Normal: Ranger, Engi
Squishy: Ele, Mesmer, Theif
No idea about Revenant.

So I guess you want a class that’s not in the squishy list.

*NeW* //help//thx.

Posted by: Paralux.6714

Paralux.6714

Mesmer is def not squishy. If you think so, you’re probably not playing it correctly. Ele and thief being squishy can I agree with though.

m e s m e r <3

*NeW* //help//thx.

Posted by: Paralux.6714

Paralux.6714

Metabattle website have some good builds. I suggest you just try out different classes and decide which one you like best. In PvP all skills are unlocked even though your character are low lvl, so it’s a good place to test different builds, weapons and skills.

m e s m e r <3

*NeW* //help//thx.

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

Squishy: Ele

What? The only way eles are worth anything is as a sustain bunker.

PvP is 99.99% defense. Learn to bunker, be on teams with at least three heavy bunker builds. The win condition does not encourage DPS, aggression or any such strategies, it encourages sustain, tanking, control, dodges, blocks, and all around refusing to die. You win by resistance and attrition, not actual pursuit of any win condition.

As for PvE, anything goes really, but going high DPS and relying on active defense like dodges and blocks will get it done faster than anything else.

And in WvW your individual build doesn’t matter, you are a tiny blip in a zerg. Either be tanky and stack stability for the front, or grab a 1200 range weapon and high DPS for the back.

(edited by Conncept.7638)