Nearly Complete Achievements Idea

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: wowyersmart.9315

wowyersmart.9315

Generally when I’m in an achievement-doing mood I’ll look at my Nearly Completed achievements to decide what to do, but I run into a problem once in a while. Achievements that I don’t feel like going to grind out or do will be there, such as “Slayer” for PvP kills, or “Stay Out!” for WvW defender. I wouldn’t mind going to go do these achievements except for the fact that I don’t feel like going to grind out 50 more WvW objective defends, or going to kill 100 more people in PvP as I might not be in a PvP mood.

So I would like there to be a “Hide Achievement” option so that certain achievements won’t appear in the Nearly Completed tab if I don’t want them to. It would make going to Achievement farm much more enjoyable and easy

Commander Reikoi of [Hero] on Crystal Desert!
Thiefing forever!

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

That would be really nice.

Posted by: JLHiggs.6258

JLHiggs.6258

This. This. 100 times this.

Posted by: Ceridwen.6703

Ceridwen.6703

Good idea! I too have been stuck with Slayer for some time, and it’s not really happening.

“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Steve R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

100% support this idea. My list is filled with achievements that are very time-consuming, but technically are “close” to being completed because it’s based on %.

If only they could arrange them somehow by time required to achieve. That would be quite useful.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….