Necro minions die frequently?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: windyweather.1238

windyweather.1238

Have others noticed that Necro pets are dying all the time?
My 80 Necro used to have no problems with having to re-up the pets unless I was in a boss battle. Now they disappear all the time. For example, when running with Bone Fiend and Shadow Fiend, in Blazer Ridge I ran outside the camp and jumped off a small head high cliff and the two minions hung up on the cliff and them timed out and died.
The mini that I have up at the same time ran around the cliff and caught up with me. Only a few yards by the way.
Did we change something with Necro minions? Their lifetimes or their AI or something?
They sure are a lot less useful than they used to be as recently as a few weeks ago.
- ww

Posted by: virus.4370

virus.4370

No it’s Glitched..and they haven’t fixed it..been trying to get an answer for when it will be fix..but the trolls in this forum keep telling me to “play without minions”..they are just trolling..and anet hasn’t said anything about fixing it.

Posted by: GOSU.9574

GOSU.9574

No it’s Glitched..and they haven’t fixed it..been trying to get an answer for when it will be fix..but the trolls in this forum keep telling me to “play without minions”..they are just trolling..and anet hasn’t said anything about fixing it.

Giving someone sound advice is now considered trolling.

“My car doesn’t run, don’t tell me to ride my bike cause I have THIS car! I want to get to work but I refuse to ride this bike! I have this car!”

Yeah……….

Hey dude you are walking into a wall.

smack..Wut?…smack…smack…

windyweather.1238

I have a repeatable case. Looks like a bug to me. In blazer ridge, just south outside of Guardian Stone WP, if you bring up Bone Fiend and Shadow Fiend and then circle around to the South onto normal ground – from the branded ground – past the big plains worm, your minions will get stuck and die. I have a capped video of it happening. Tried it a couple of times to verify it. I don’t think this is a one-off bug since I have played the Necro a few hours in several different zones over the past two days and noticed my minions have no survivability. We got a bug here folks??

windyweather.1238

Sure would be nice to be able to report a bug without trolling wouldn’kitten
Glad to know it’s been reported. Thanks, virus.
Back to playing now.

windyweather.1238

Guess that wouldn’t it became a kitten… hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted by: Funset.7893

Funset.7893

“My car doesn’t run, don’t tell me to ride my bike cause I have THIS car! I want to get to work but I refuse to ride this bike! I have this car!”

Yeah……….

You are trying too hard.

Posted by: virus.4370

virus.4370

Yeah……….

i wouldn’t ride the bike..you are right ..i have a degree in automotive repair..i would fix the car…or call a taxi..lol ride a bike to work lol i’m no hippie or fitness nut..and yes you was and are Trolling

I would reply but you just troll on. With your automechanic degree. Yeah.

which do you want to be..the pot or the kettle…calling me a troll..lol

Posted by: ShadowDragoonFTW.3418

ShadowDragoonFTW.3418

Yeah……….

It would be more accurate to say, “My car stalls out”, not that it “won’t run”. That’s closer to what’s going on with the Necro pets. They work for a while, but then they “stop working”. So… yeah. Don’t tell him to ride a bike just because his car stalls! He just needs to go to a mechanic (ANet) to get his car fixed!!

Baelyyrn [Zero Brigade]
Mechanist Gregory [BEER]
Arondight Unfading [ZB]

Posted by: Malkavian.4516

Malkavian.4516

Yeah……….

Sound advice when not wanted is no advice at all. There are players like myself who love using minions as Necromancers and the last thing I want is someone thinking they are oh so smart and tells me to “use wells”

Yeah, this is definitely a bug due to the issue related to the scaling of minion health based what part of a zone I am in. I find it annoying that they get killed off easily so I best wait for a fix.

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

Posted by: DaMunky.6302

DaMunky.6302

Yeah……….

If somebody was on a car-related forum, asking for advice on why their car is broken, and you told them to ride their bike instead, then YES, that would be considered trolling.

Dear lord, what have I done? – Matthew Medina, Gw2 Content Designer

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Lol @ the people arguing over this. The point is that it’s not working as intended and it needs to be fixed not that he should use a different build.

He can use something else until it’s fixed, but he shouldn’t have to.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

I believe the devs know about this bug and i’m sure it might take a while for them to figure out a fix. As long as you dont have the trait “Flesh of the Master” equipped your minions shouldnt die when u cross lvling areas within a map.