Necro pets disappearing

Necro pets disappearing

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: wolfie.2841

wolfie.2841

my necro pets are now disappearing when im a pet necro. they are not dying. they are just disappearing. i wasnt being attacked or nor was i attacking. minis have already upset me, but if u take away part of my toon… what am i supposed to do? i am on my main level 80.

(edited by wolfie.2841)

Necro pets disappearing

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

Necro pets were too confusing and overwhelming to new players so they’ve been hidden until you reach level 80 and gain a full set of ascended items to prevent new players from wondering what was following their Necromancers around.

Necro pets disappearing

wolfie.2841

i dont know what it is, but my toon is unplayable as a minion necro now. its been happening all night in different maps :-(

Necro pets disappearing

Posted by: Kumion.7580

Kumion.7580

It’s probably a side-effect of the game banishing (or not rendering) minis on full maps. I haven’t played my minion master to test this, but now I’m very curious!

Necro pets disappearing

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

It appears to be linked to the dynamic level scaling your character experiences as they cross between different regions in the map. If your level (more accurately, the minions’ levels) changes, it kills them off.

I agree that this bug needs to be fixed ASAP!

Necro pets disappearing

wolfie.2841

i dont know what it is, but my necro minions are still randomly disappearing when im a minion necro… its my main toon. the one i use for everything. and its causing issues when i play. i keep sending bug reports when they disappear so hopefully that does something.

Necro pets disappearing

Posted by: FrostSpectre.4198

FrostSpectre.4198

Well, tested it, quite stupid bug…

All minions die when lvl scale down occurs…

On other hand, you can play as Condition necro or Death Shroud (DS) necro in PvE.

• Conditions you use scepter/dagger and Staff with rabid or rampager stats, you can max out cond dmg or cond dur.
  • DS build requires dagger/horn and axe/focus with berserker gear, you max out Spite and Soul Reaping trait lines, last 2 points can go to Curses for Reaper’s Precision trait (gain 1% lifeforce on 33% with crit), you’ll get quite powerful lifeblaster, especially with the Close to Death (20% direct dmg vs <50%) and Death Perception (50% crit chance when in DS), you can also toss in Well of Suffering and Well of Corruption for additional AoE damage.
I’m a casual PvE adventurer, I enjoy combat, adventure and helping, but not farming.
I rarely do PvP or Hard PvE, unless it’s organized.

(edited by FrostSpectre.4198)

Necro pets disappearing

wolfie.2841

ty for confirming im not crazy. the problem is im traited and my gear and runes are all for dd necro minion that i have been playing for 2 years. changing now would be.. difficult. i appreciate u doing the leg work though. ty vm

Necro pets disappearing

Posted by: Andrasta Ethereal.8726

Andrasta Ethereal.8726

There is a workaround for this, replace the ‘Flesh of the Master’ Trait with something else, seems that that trait is glitched.