Need Buy Quantity button

Need Buy Quantity button

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: RubberDougie.2750

RubberDougie.2750

We need a buy quantity or buy stack button please. My mouse and index finger get tired clicking at vendors.

Need Buy Quantity button

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Buy on the tp

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Need Buy Quantity button

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Buy on the tp

Do vendors sell things you can get from the trading post? I thought it was mostly karma items.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Need Buy Quantity button

Wanze.8410

Buy on the tp

Do vendors sell things you can get from the trading post? I thought it was mostly karma items.

All the stuff from the crafting vendors is tradeable, like lumps of ore, spools, etc.
These items get bought on the tp alot, evne over vendor value, i guess most people rather pay a couple of copper per item more for the convenience of buying per stack.
Many alcoholic beverages are also tradeable.
Therma Reagents and elonian wine also.

Need Buy Quantity button

Just a flesh wound.3589

Buy on the tp

All the stuff from the crafting vendors is tradeable, like lumps of ore, spools, etc.
These items get bought on the tp alot, evne over vendor value, i guess most people rather pay a couple of copper per item more for the convenience of buying per stack.

Yah. When people have talked on the forum about buying in bulk from vendors they have almost always been talking about those Sun Beads or the Crab Grabber gloves. I kind of assumed that’s what he was talking about here also.

ANet may give it to you.

Need Buy Quantity button

Wanze.8410

Buy on the tp

Yah. When people have talked on the forum about buying in bulk from vendors they have almost always been talking about those Sun Beads or the Crab Grabber gloves. I kind of assumed that’s what he was talking about here also.

Buying gloves per stack wouldnt make sense with a bag limit of 160 slots.

Need Buy Quantity button

Just a flesh wound.3589

Buy on the tp

Buying gloves per stack wouldnt make sense with a bag limit of 160 slots.

Sunbeads do though. ^^

ANet may give it to you.

Need Buy Quantity button

Posted by: RubberDougie.2750

RubberDougie.2750

You guys aren’t thinking enough. Soul / account bound items like [rock] , other fun bundle items, or Complete Bloodstone Breakfast.

Need Buy Quantity button

Just a flesh wound.3589

You guys aren’t thinking enough. Soul / account bound items like [rock] , other fun bundle items, or Complete Bloodstone Breakfast.

Yah. I just bought a bunch of those teleport guns from a vendor.

Clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick……

(And then found out they’re either bugged or nerfed. They don’t work properly if there is a change of elevation, only on level ground. Which makes them useless).

ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Need Buy Quantity button

Wanze.8410

I am thinking enough. I have leftclick bound to mousewheel and a free-moving mousewheel.