Need Valkyrie Ascended Items.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zrix.5987

Zrix.5987

I don’t get why Anet hasn’t added Valkyrie ascended rings, accessories and back pieces into the game. Really i don’t understand why, it really annoys me as i have 65 Laurels and I’ve been sitting on them in hope Anet would add new ascended items and now were getting ascended armors and weapons which is great, but why no new rings, accessories, back pieces etc? But moreover why have rings that have stats that are: Healing power, Toughness and Power? Who uses that?! Valkyrie is one of the most popular choices in gear that many people use. So why isn’t it part of the Ascended family? I know there’s a Toughness, Power, Crit dam ascended gear but if you have a low health pool whats the point in it, and vitality is better.

Sorry for the long post, it just annoys me a lot. (Hopefully getting a reply from a Devolper for a reason why) . Feel free to give me your thoughts and feelings, thanks.
See you on the Battlefield.

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

I have a feeling these will be craftable by jeweler when the cap is raised to lvl 500 since they are part of the regular crafting types, but I could be wrong. Fingers crossed

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

Posted by: Zrix.5987

Zrix.5987

They haven’t said anything about adding new rings and stuff in the next patch, only Armour and weapons. So i doubt it unfortunately.

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Ascended in crafting is coming before 2014. That’s all we know, but Quick Mouse’s words ring a sound logic.

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

I have to voice my annoyance in this as well. I wear Valkyrie and have been very annoyed at the lack of ascended items for those stats. I have roughly 150 laurels and just find myself sitting and waiting for those items to come in a patch. Very disappointing.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.