Need some confirmation! Mystic Forge :3

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rumaragasa.8102

Rumaragasa.8102

Hi .
So I read on this one thread that there was supposed to be a build that will give us more stuff in the Mystic Forge ( Shadow of the mad king weapons, aetherized and some “orphanned skins”) Wanted to get a final confirmation for this because I am seeing another increase in prices for the Ghastly Grinning shield and Greatsaw , I did however was able to get the Greatsaw 2 weeks ago , did the developers removed it again? Maybe it would help if we get a total list of those orphaned skins that the mod mentioned 3 weeks ago. Thanks all!

Attachments:

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

the reason the price dropped slightly was player caused i think, they assumed the supply would increase more than it did and wanted to make profit while they could. people have since realised the potential drop rates are not that great and the price went back up

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

Posted by: Rumaragasa.8102

Rumaragasa.8102

Hey thanks for your insight , yeah i guess its all player intervention on why the price is like this again. I’ve chugged in 3000+ rare staves no scythe but i got like 4 legends out of it. Hopefully they’re not gonna do any ninja patch to remove the said change I understand it was unintended but still they gotta inform us if there is any change, hate it when that happens..