Nerf Human Females...

Nerf Human Females...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Amineo.8951

Amineo.8951

They shouldn’t be that strong, they deserve a huge nerf, and Charrs should have a big buff…

Nerf Human Females...

Posted by: Kulvar.1239

Kulvar.1239

People would hate you for making their character “weak”.
Also, it would make race relevant for optimisation, what is not intended and complicated.

Nerf Human Females...

Posted by: Kraggy.4169

Kraggy.4169

Always seemed to me the Sylvari racial elite should be Hug Tree.

Nerf Human Females...

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

They shouldn’t be that strong, they deserve a huge nerf……

A nerf? To what, the kitchen? Are you from the 1950s?

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Nerf Human Females...

Posted by: Emiko.3217

Emiko.3217

Why? So everyone will just play males? I don’t think so. Besides, you’re not even taking into consideration the skills of the weapon user.

Nerf Human Females...

Posted by: Tigaseye.2047

Tigaseye.2047

Nerf Charr…

They spend far too much time building oddly inappropriate, industrial-looking cities and fighting.

When, in reality, I suspect that they would, almost certainly, spend the vast majority of the day asleep and the rest of it chasing small, four-legged mammals (or perhaps fishing?) and tongue-washing themselves

Make it so, Anet!

Or, you know, you could just leave it as it is…

“Turns out when people play the game, they don’t admire your feet at all.” sephiroth

Nerf Human Females...

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

People would hate you for making their character “weak”.
Also, it would make race relevant for optimisation, what is not intended and complicated.

I think he was being sarcastic. Problem is most class balance complaints in this game are valid. This isn’t WoW where everyone complains about rogues and not learning to counter.

And if serious this is a fantasy game. There are people in fantasy such as Lara Croft and Wonder Woman who could beat up lots of IRL men. Even bears and sometimes even tanks are squishy by fantasy standards.

Go to a level 10 zone and fight bandits in full exotic gear at least. A level 80 character of any race or gender is quite superhuman by real life standards. Bandits and seperatists use guns, and Batman takes considerable damage from rifles. Even in Arkham City this is reflected, even feeling fragile if you spec into bullet defense, even then it’s suit improvements.

So female level 80 characters (or any PC) are far hardier than Batman, who in turn has obtained the absolute peak level of fitness for a human. Despite being roughly level 20-30 (hard to definitively scale for comparison but low levels we can assume are real life ordinary and work from there) I still think Batman would solo all the Elder Dragons, even if he’d need the Justice Buster (which would likely bump him up to the thousands since he was able to injure Superman in the thing) to do so.

Nerf Human Females...

Posted by: saturn.4810

saturn.4810

I soloed Zhaitan as a male asura. Do I get an apple?

Nerf Human Females...

Amineo.8951

I soloed Zhaitan as a male asura. Do I get an apple?

You get the title: No Human Female/10

Nerf Human Females...

Posted by: Blaine Tog.8304

Blaine Tog.8304

The Charr deserve nothing. #TheSearing #NeverForget

I main Ele and Necro, though I have an alt of each profession at level 80.
How to Condi Reaper on a budget
Everything I say is only in reference to PvE and WvW.

Nerf Human Females...

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

The Charr deserve nothing. #TheSearing #NeverForget

Charr deserve everything! :D

Nerf Human Females...

Posted by: Auralae.7482

Auralae.7482

Just nerf the power of T3 underboob and that will be enough to hear player outrage across galaxies.

Nerf Human Females...

Amineo.8951

Just nerf the power of T3 underboob and that will be enough to hear player outrage across galaxies.

Also a nerf in ponytail and the hair with a starfish.

Nerf Human Females...

Posted by: Glass Hand.7306

Glass Hand.7306

If you think human females are all weak, let me tell you about a woman I knew a while ago.

She was 6’2" and weighed 230 lb. Set the US record in the shotput at age 15. Benched more than anyone on the men’s football team in college.

When I met he she had already been a two time member of the US Track and Field Olympic Team. She ended up doing that twice more.

Yes women on average are weaker than men. But there are always people that are not average.

So you please keep your kittened stereotypes to yourself.

Nerf Human Females...

Posted by: arenta.2953

arenta.2953

touch the starfish and die <.<

ponytails are moe~

Jade Quarry’s Tomoko Takei, Anabuki Tomoko, and Assassin Ahri

Nerf Human Females...

Posted by: MiniEquine.6014

MiniEquine.6014

Video Game != Real Life. All character models and designs are for aesthetic purposes only and have no affect on physical attributes (except height, sorry tall Norn and Charr males).

You must consider that all characters weigh exactly the same and have proportional endurance/leg/arm/core strength compared to their body sizes to be able to run at the same speeds, swing weapons with the same force, and wear armor of proportional weight with same ability as all other classes.

Nerf Human Females...

Posted by: Tigaseye.2047

Tigaseye.2047

If you think human females are all weak, let me tell you about a woman I knew a while ago.

She was 6’2" and weighed 230 lb. Set the US record in the shotput at age 15. Benched more than anyone on the men’s football team in college.

When I met he she had already been a two time member of the US Track and Field Olympic Team. She ended up doing that twice more.

Yes women on average are weaker than men. But there are always people that are not average.

So you please keep your kittened stereotypes to yourself.

Yeah, but I bet she didn’t look like the GW2 women?

About the only thing big about them are their childbearing hips.

Oh and their boobs, I guess?

Which, strangely, sometimes look real and sometimes look fake, depending on what they’re wearing.

The slimmest ones don’t really look like they could easily lift a shotput; let alone set a new record throwing one.

“Turns out when people play the game, they don’t admire your feet at all.” sephiroth

(edited by Tigaseye.2047)

Nerf Human Females...

Posted by: Reem.3578

Reem.3578

NoOoOoOoOoOo not the ponytails!!!! DX
And starfishies are cute! :<

this whole thread is hilarious nice to see some funny things within the mountains of salt…

“You judge too much with your eyes alone…”

And yes, i play [Teef] :)

(edited by Reem.3578)

Nerf Human Females...

Posted by: Miserymachine.7512

Miserymachine.7512

Always seemed to me the Sylvari racial elite should be Hug Tree.

Oh we do a LOT more than just hug trees…nudge nudge wink wink.

Nerf Human Females...

Posted by: arenta.2953

arenta.2953

……i wonder…..the people who hate the human female model in GW2……what would they say if they played…..oh lets say Blade and Soul xD

u think the waist is skinny here?

Jade Quarry’s Tomoko Takei, Anabuki Tomoko, and Assassin Ahri

Nerf Human Females...

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

So, you’re what? A Flame Legion Sympathizer?

On the off-chance you’re actually serious (I’ve seen stranger requests on this forum before that were), I just gotta say – it’ll never happen. smirk

Girl power.