in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: DelusionsOfGrandeur.9287

DelusionsOfGrandeur.9287

You’re kidding, right?

Nerf mesmers 2015

Posted by: Tashigi.3159

Tashigi.3159

They do need some toning down, but not really a drastic one.
When they can be in a near perma stealth state while continueosly spawning phantasm and shatter/daze/stun/fill you with conditions and teleport 1200 away in the slightest sense of danger and escape with no problems, you know something isn’t right.

When I play my Mesmer, I follow a rotation of skills depending on the situation; but it typically ends the same unless I seriously mess up. You can recover easily from small mistakes.

Still, I hope when they do review them, which quite frankly, is inevitable — you have to admit it’s a pretty darn strong class ATM — I do hope they don’t overdo it.

Nerf mesmers 2015

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

I do hope they don’t overdo it.

It’s not so much the overdoing as the nerfing the wrong part. We got a strong nerf on tuesday, which in big part was expected (and welcome) and in some part misplaced. Mantras of distraction was quite strong because of the insta-stun (traited). Instead of nerfing the stun-trait, they nerfed the increase damage when using mantras… They destroyed PvE mesmer while not fixing the core of the PvP problem.

Nerf mesmers 2015

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

So now that they’re on par with thieves, they’re OP? I’ll bet a copper you don’t think thieves should be nerfed.

Nerf mesmers 2015

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

So now that they’re on par with thieves, they’re OP? I’ll bet a copper you don’t think thieves should be nerfed.

Cheesemers blow Thieves away ATM, god mode class up there with Ele. Only nerfs to Thieves that come should be the result of comprehensive stealth changes that affect anyone with stealth.

Nerf mesmers 2015

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

Are you serious? Are you really going to ask for even more nerfs? Why not say flat out that you want the kitten class gone.

Nerf mesmers 2015

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

Cheesemers blow Thieves away ATM, god mode class up there with Ele. Only nerfs to Thieves that come should be the result of comprehensive stealth changes that affect anyone with stealth.

You are a few days too late. After the patch mesmer is almost back to pre-6/23-patch level so please get your facts straight.

Nerf mesmers 2015

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

nothing more to say. L2P.

Nerf mesmers 2015

Posted by: WEXXES.2378

WEXXES.2378

PU definitely needs that stealth duration crap removed but other than that… nah.