Nerfing Berserker Gear Would Be A Mistake

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

You skip one thing.
I’s just a beginning of game changes. I’m sure nobody in aNet would say “okay we’ll nerf it by 10% and should balance out”.
Nah. It’s just a prelude to your exodus, fotm rollers.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

I completely agree with you on this one.

Nerfing isn’t the answer bringing the damage of the other metas up to where they should be is the answer.

They nerfed Condition damage way back in Nov 2012 for the sake of PVP when pvp and pve skill behaviors had not been separated yet in the balancing process before even the huge nerf to engineer kit refinement had occurred.

I say they return the usefulness of the other builds to PVE and this will fix the problem.

Right now their meta is burst DPS is the only way to go. They need to make healing a bigger thing, bring up the condition damage to where it used to be at launch in PVE, and make enemies no longer immune to CC. That would fix the problems and since they have the capacity to make these changes only in PVE now, it wouldn’t affect PVP at all.

I might also add that they need to look at how much base damage and range these skills have such as the desparity between the ranged attacks of the warrior, ranger, engineer because there’s some huge balance problems there as well.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

Just bring back the hipster builds from gw1. Glaiveway, 55monk, imbagon, battery etc.
Those were awesome. Great variety.

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

yes i agree whit you guys nerfing its big big kitten up also what is whit nerfing wariors each patch man they are the moust borring class in the game i agree they are facerool in pve but they suck in pvp a lot i kite them so much